PDA

View Full Version : Maps & Images: Odd Bug

ShadeRaven
September 1st, 2008, 21:05
I have encountered an odd bug in my Maps and Images tab/access within FG2. For no apparent reason, I am getting two seperate tabs that my map PNG files are going into under the same Campaign. There are no other modules open. The oddest part is that I can't even predict where my images are going to show up between the two tabs. Even when I export the images, it does so with two seperate tabs that they appear within.

Has anyone else encountered this and is there a solution to the problem?

Griogre
September 1st, 2008, 21:24
I am guessing you have changed the tab you have in the module campaign to something other than the default red one with the default comedy/tragedy masks. When you change the default tab any new images dropped in the image folder recreate this default tab.

If this is the case, then what you want to do is after you drop the image in the image folder load up the module campaign and open the image book. Click on the default tab and you should see the new images. Drag and drop the image shortcuts (tan squares) onto the tab with the other images to move them to the other tab. When you have cleared out that tab then delete it. Re-export the module and you should be good.

ShadeRaven
September 4th, 2008, 19:49
Ah! Outstanding. That did the trick.