PDA

View Full Version : Need 1-2 more for 4E 11pm Pacific time (-8gmt) game

JMnITup
August 31st, 2008, 07:54
I'm running an RP heavy, slower paced campaign which is hopefully long-term... due to life constraints, I run MOST of these sessions starting at 11pm Pacific time. The schedule has fluxuated as people's schedules have shifted, but we just shifted to Friday or Saturday night sessions (previously we were doing Thursday night in theory, but in practice we were playing every couple days, as all players had openings). So the schedule is built a bit around player schedules.

Right now, the party consists of a Fighter, Rogue, and Wizard, and currently an NPC cleric. Really need another actual player to fill a Leader roll, ideally.

Again, the campaign is focused more on RP, story, and developing a strong flavor, background, and feel for the world, the characters, and the story, though I don't shy away from the tactical combat by any means. I can give logs of the sessions to-date if anyone is interested in how they run. The 3 players and I are pretty solid commitment-wise, and we've moved on after our previous Leader character had to drop out, but it would make my life as the DM easier if I didn't need to fill a character role in addition to everything else. :) Plus 4 is a nice number to have good player interaction.

I can go with 5, too, but I'm aiming at running this for between 3-5, so more probably would be too much.

Send me a PM (ideally with your email address, and I'll provide mine... I find trying to communicate in PMs on this board isn't particularly effective, it's too easy to overlook. I SHOULD get an email on PMs, though, so I should catch your initial PM)

JMnITup
September 3rd, 2008, 01:22
Time slot no good, RP no good, or just no one looking right now? I'm assuming mostly the timeslot is hard to fit, though I got my first 4 pretty quickly... maybe was just lucky?

Anyway, just curious.

live
September 3rd, 2008, 09:04
Just sent you a PM mate :) timezone works great for me as I'm from Australia, which normally works against me. I only got D&D when the 4th edition came out so I'm still a bit of a freshling. Hope thats not too much of a problem tho :S