PDA

View Full Version : The Gate to Carpathia - Replacement Players Needed!

Alex319
August 26th, 2008, 14:55
A couple of my players dropped out of my game so I am looking for replacements. The game is on Mondays at 9:00 PM EST.

The Story so Far...

After a group of adventurers finishes their training in the small, peaceful kingdom of Altaria, they soon discover a problem: with the rampant peace, there's no evil to fight, so they have a hard time finding work. But the kingdom is facing a drought, so they set out in search of water. They don't find water, but they do find a mysterious stranger who transports them using a portal to a large kingdom called Carpathia. There they find a wondrous land with a wealth of adventuring services and no shortage of jobs or monsters to fight.

They scour the capital, Carpathia City, for news and employment. Although they decline an offer to participate in a high-stakes gladiator competition and decide not to get involved in a dispute over use of monsters in magical weapons testing at the local university, they do take the tried-and-true adventuring job of caravan guard. As they travel out on their rounds, they discover a shocking fact - the nearby town of Themistria Heights is being demolished to turn it into a monster-infested "adventure area"! A rebel group tries to enlist their help to stop the destruction by destroying one of the magical devices that will be used to generate the monster portal, but the heroes decline, although they keep it in mind for later.

The heroes travel to Themistria Heights to see the impending destruction with their own eyes, but little do they know the incredible truth...

middlemonster
August 26th, 2008, 19:10
I would like to join, the timing is great for me, make sure you reserve a spot for me please. Do you have a website or calender entry that you use. I use the calender, its so useful.

Alex319
August 26th, 2008, 22:02
Actually, I made a mistake - the game is on Mondays at 9:00 PM EST. (I have edited the statement above.) Do you still want to join?

Alex319
August 26th, 2008, 22:04
And here is the calendar entry, but it doesn't really have anything on it - we don't usually use the calendar.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=323

middlemonster
August 26th, 2008, 22:29
Sorry my mondays are taken, damn... Oh well.

Sakumbe
August 29th, 2008, 06:39
i would enjoy to do this session, my PC is a dragonborn fighter.

Alex319
August 29th, 2008, 20:07
Okay. The server password is "just hook tiny quill." Characters are at 1st level and you can spend 100 gp on equipment. I will have the server up early so you can download the ruleset and create your character sheet.