PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for a group

wen23
August 25th, 2008, 15:23
Hi, I am fairly new to D&D. I've only had the change to play it a few times but I had a lot of fun each time. I played with friends who were visiting but normally I don't have people to play with so I decided to look online for a place to play. I am looking for a group who is willing to let me join them and who wouldn't mind someone new. I am in Eastern time and my schedule is generally pretty flexible.

icedcrow
August 25th, 2008, 15:35
The ordar campaign is looking for one or two more players for wed night. We haven't started yet on the mid week so you'd be getting in on the ground level.

High degree of roleplaying. If you want to see an example of our saturday group, go to the website and check out the chat log.

When the wed group starts we'll play around 7:00 - 10:00ish. (EST)

wen23
August 25th, 2008, 17:06
Thank you for your reply, that looks interesting. I am also hoping to find a group that likes to use voice chat as well for their gaming.

icedcrow
August 25th, 2008, 17:26
we have a voice server.

Alex319
August 26th, 2008, 14:56
I am looking for replacements for my game on Sundays at 9:00 PM EST. Feel free to join.

Thread is at: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8884

sirosis34
August 26th, 2008, 20:00
WE are looking for players, it's a pretty easy going campaign, good for new players. Using pre 3.5 rules. WE play tonight at 10pm eastern. If interested have a character ready starting at 1st level, any class is fine and PM me!