PDA

View Full Version : My Life with Master

Imago
August 22nd, 2008, 22:30
Well, everyone will excuse me for my lack of talkativeness today, and I'll just summarize my point in a few keywords:

- My Life with Master
- One game (just a few sessions)
- European reasonable times
- Ad hoc session planning
- 3-4 players

I might post more details later, but today I'm just too t-t-tire... *yawn* ...d

FlatNineSharpFive
August 24th, 2008, 20:08
Well, everyone will excuse me for my lack of talkativeness today, and I'll just summarize my point in a few keywords:

- My Life with Master
- One game (just a few sessions)
- European reasonable times
- Ad hoc session planning
- 3-4 players

I might post more details later, but today I'm just too t-t-tire... *yawn* ...d

I was involved in a MLWM game using Fantasy Grounds a few months ago and it was awesome. I encourage people to try it!

Imago
August 24th, 2008, 21:39
All right, maybe not all of you know what MLWM is all about. Let me quote RPGnet:

MLWM is a horror game about being Igor, Quasimodo, or perhaps the golem of Doctor Caligari. It is the game of being the sick, deformed minion of an evil, demented genius. Archetypically set in a perpetually bleak, terminally isolated rural town in mainland Europe around 1805, you will serve your master by going for bodies, kidnapping beautiful young ladies and quite possibly being killed by the mob in the penultimate act, as they head for your master’s demesne with torches flaming.

What is so good about this game, is it's incredible simplicity. I bet I could explain all of it's rules to anyone in about 10 minutes and be ready to play. So, why not give it a try?