PDA

View Full Version : Where are the products I bought?

mike6f
August 22nd, 2008, 02:24
I purchased the complete SRD for Fantasy Grounds as well as some tokens and other materials on Wed and I haven't received an e-mail or download link. Where do I look for my products?

Mike

unerwünscht
August 22nd, 2008, 03:47
I feel so sorry for you. At this moment Kevin's goons are on their way to bust down your door and break your legs for speaking out against him in a public forum. :-)

In all seriousness tho, I think you will find a quicker response if you contact support through Digital Adventures.

Griogre
August 22nd, 2008, 04:18
If you bought them through the Fantasy Grounds store then contact [email protected] You can also try looking in your history section for download links.

You should have gotten an e-mail with download links within a minute. Check your spam filter. If you bought the items from somewhere else then try their tech support - IE RPGNow, or the DA store.

zabulus
August 22nd, 2008, 06:41
I seem to remember (though I could be wrong) that when I bought the C&C ruleset, I did not receive an e-mail with a link, but I was led to a part of DA's website where I could click a link. This would probably be the "history section" Griogre mentioned. In that case you'd have to log back in on the DA site and look around for it, there is something called "my orders" under your account information. I think the link was there, but you will have to be fast about it, since I think it is there a limited time only (a week or so?)

Foen
August 22nd, 2008, 11:41
I feel so sorry for you. At this moment Kevin's goons are on their way to bust down your door and break your legs for speaking out against him in a public forum. :-)

In all seriousness tho, I think you will find a quicker response if you contact support through Digital Adventures.

I didn't *think* I looked very goon-like - must be the way the light glints off my steel-shod club

:D

Stuart

mike6f
August 22nd, 2008, 20:16
Thank you for the help everyone. No goons showed up, but I did find my products.

Mike

unerwünscht
August 22nd, 2008, 23:07
Did you get lost Foen?
Don't you have GPS?

Foen
August 22nd, 2008, 23:22
I never follow GPS - gets you in all sorts of trouble ;)

That's what I have a wife for (trouble that is, not for navigating).

Take care

Stuart

kwixson
September 9th, 2008, 04:03
I made my purchase through the Fantasy Grounds store and payed with PayPal. I got a receipt from PayPal with a transaction ID. It's been an hour and a half and still no email. Checked spam folder. No email. Checked order history. It says I didn't make a purchase. I have a PayPal receipt and a bank account that's $60 lighter that disagree. What's the flippin' deal?

unerwünscht
September 9th, 2008, 07:21
Thank you for checking your spam filter, and order history first.
Your next step would be to contact smiteworks at [email protected]

They sometimes have an issue occur during the order process, and have to do it all by hand.

Oberoten
September 9th, 2008, 07:25
Email [email protected] the history never shows anything unless you check it and tell it to remember.

Ged
September 9th, 2008, 19:22
Since we switched to PayPal, a few complaints have been due to eChecks. PayPal allows eChecks in addition to the major credit cards and normal PayPal funds, but the drawback is, they take from 3 to 5 business days to clear. Only after the checks have cleared are the license keys and download information sent out.

Still, the advice given by unerwünscht and Oberoten generally solve most of the cases.

Thanks,

ShadoWWW
October 8th, 2008, 20:29
I've just bought 1 full and 4 lite versions on your online store. I haven't received any mail from you yet, just one from PayPal about successful payment. However, when I look at Order History, there is that I bought 1 full and 1 light version, $63.90. However, my bank account and mail from PayPal speak about 1 full and 4 lite (that is right!) and $99.83 USD (+ $21.96 USD taxes)

Oberoten
October 8th, 2008, 21:13
Your best best is to email [email protected] most people here on the boards are just users.

- Obe

Jintaro
October 9th, 2008, 12:47
I've just bought 1 full and 4 lite versions on your online store. I haven't received any mail from you yet, just one from PayPal about successful payment. However, when I look at Order History, there is that I bought 1 full and 1 light version, $63.90. However, my bank account and mail from PayPal speak about 1 full and 4 lite (that is right!) and $99.83 USD (+ $21.96 USD taxes)
I have a similar problem. I ordered 2 Full versions and 2 Lite versions, and my order history says that I got 2 Full and 1 Lite. PayPal receipt shows 2 Full + 2 Lite. I have the activation codes for the Full versions, but not the Lite versions. I emailed [email protected] about the issue, but haven't gotten a response in about 2 days. I understand they may be busy, but I'm out $40 on these Lite versions that I can't use. Hopefully going to hear from them soon.

ShadoWWW
October 9th, 2008, 16:02
I have a similar problem. I ordered 2 Full versions and 2 Lite versions, and my order history says that I got 2 Full and 1 Lite. PayPal receipt shows 2 Full + 2 Lite. I have the activation codes for the Full versions, but not the Lite versions. I emailed [email protected] about the issue, but haven't gotten a response in about 2 days. I understand they may be busy, but I'm out $40 on these Lite versions that I can't use. Hopefully going to hear from them soon.

I guess I have the same problem. I wrote to the support and no response yet. I cannot see any lite äctivation code in history as well. It seems it's bigger issue than I thought.

zabulus
October 10th, 2008, 00:04
In this (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=64518#post64518) post, one of the developers says there was an issue with license generation. It should be fixed and the order should have gone through now. I suggest mailing them again if you have not heard from them yet.

defector
April 11th, 2009, 09:02
I'm having the same problem right now. I paid with a credit card, so there shouldn't be a delay. I bought Call of Cthulu and no number or download, just a paypal receipt. I contacted support, and I'm waiting to hear back. Just thought I'd add my experience.