PDA

View Full Version : Need to obtain my licence number

Sakumbe
August 19th, 2008, 05:35
I need it to install FG, I bought it but I couldn't find it, where is it?

unerwünscht
August 19th, 2008, 05:48
send an e-mail to [email protected] containing the store you purchased the software from and your purchase order id. Preferably send it from the same e-mail address you use with the web-store or include the information as text. As license key retrieval includes several manual cross-checks, you should allow us a few days to process the case.

You should first check the spam filter on your email address, and make sure it did not get filtered out. Also if you purchased your copy from this website, you can find your keys stored in the store on previous purchases.

unerwünscht
August 19th, 2008, 05:56
As a quick side note, to the admins here, this question seem to come up a LOT, and the answer seems to be almost 100% word for word identical every time, just with a new poster each time. It might be a good idea to:
1) append the "read here before you post" thread with this information and a few other things that get asked/answered here every month or so.

and 2) move that thread to be at the top or at least closer to the top of the stickied threads.

Ged
August 19th, 2008, 11:35
Sakumbe,

unerwünscht's guidance is quite correct. Just to be sure I'd like to add, if you ordered through RPG Now or DriveThruRPG last weekend, please mention that in your query to the support address.

unerwünscht,

excellent idea.