PDA

View Full Version : Req: 2nd edition

W.A.H. Rietbroek
August 14th, 2008, 15:47
Hello all,

So I have recently purchased FG2 and I also have a party that wants to play 2nd edition and nothing else. :D
From what I have seen so far, C&C (bought it) and the generic sheet don't really live up to my expectations, and I guess I'd really only need a 2nd edition character sheet, since I am already used to converting 3rd edition monster stats on the fly. So would anybody still have a FG2 2nd edition character sheet taking up space? I also looked into the xml files and... well, let's say that is just NOT my thing...

Thanks in advance! :)

Patrick

wizoroc
August 21st, 2008, 19:10
I am not up to creating my own rulesets yet, Patrick, but I am totally with you on 2nd Edition. I would love to see a 2nd Edition ruleset, even components of it.

Blue Haven
August 21st, 2008, 21:03
I have a ruleset for 2nd edition but it needs a reskin :)
If i had the skills of Devin to make a skin for the ruleset it would be great...

Foen
August 21st, 2008, 21:30
Devin is working on a generic re-skin which he has said will be available to the community. See this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8746).

Foen

Blue Haven
August 22nd, 2008, 00:52
Yeah i know but i want a skin more 2nd edition and not 4th like this one from Devin...

zabulus
August 22nd, 2008, 06:35
Well, I'm interested Blue Haven. (in the ruleset, not in doing a reskinning *grin*). So are you saying it is not usable now?

Blue Haven
August 22nd, 2008, 07:58
Its usable and it works with no problems :) but like i said, first i want to reskin the ruleset and then...

zabulus
August 22nd, 2008, 08:33
... then it will be too late and I will have started a D20 campaign already. *grin*
Seriously though, I would be willing to pay for something like that like I did for the C&C ruleset. I'd have to tweak some of my already finished modules, but I'd probably convert them.