PDA

View Full Version : newbi here

loafkill
August 11th, 2008, 01:07
Hello,
Im looking for some people to learn with. Ive played once a really long time ago around 6 or 7 yrs ago i enjoyed it but at the time i was very busy. Now I found this and i think its great. I just dont know where or how to look for a game. I have all the DnD 4e books, and just need a helping hand to push me in the right direction. So if anyone out there would like to teach a noob how to play useing dnd 4e rules, and how to use the FG2 game table pls let me know

Griogre
August 11th, 2008, 01:57
Welcome to the boards. You will get more responses if you say what time you can play and what timezone you are in. You might want to fill out your location or put your timezone and what that is relative to GMT.

unerwünscht
August 11th, 2008, 02:13
Can't help you in any way with 4e but if you would like to learn how to use FG2 using the 3.5 rules for D&D I am more than willing to assist you with this.

loafkill
August 12th, 2008, 16:13
Well I live in Ca, USA and i can play anywhere from 6pm pst, to around 10pm every weekday, i think thats 2am gmt, to 6am gmt. I can do 3.5 I quess i just need to get the books. i have old dnd books i think there 2. something or adnd.

Arzun
August 13th, 2008, 00:22
I would like to join in on that : )

I dont think I like the 4e edition, Im more for ADND to 3.5 so far.

loafkill
August 13th, 2008, 01:48
That will work for me i just wanna learn. i wish FG2 had a server browser or something so i could just watch or something or listen. anyways let me know

Alex319
August 26th, 2008, 15:02
If you want to join a 4e game, I am looking for replacement players for mine:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8884