PDA

View Full Version : The Rescue of Hollowbrook

Wraith
August 8th, 2008, 17:16
4e Open Table Players Information Center

Your adventures have brought the attention of the local baron, Baron Wildhurst. Whom has hired you to visit a near by town know as Hollowbrook. Hollowbrook has set out word that they are under attack by the marshes that surround their town. Villagers have come up missing and are never heard from again. They call out for help, and the Baron intends to send you.

Any characters that return to Hollowbrook with information and prof of the were abouts of the missing villagers, Baron Wildhurst has authorized the council of Brookhollow to pay them 50gp, 500sp, and two gems worth 100gp ea. the contents of the town treasury. Also any wealth found in the hands of their captures is yours.

Your adventure takes place in the marsh lands of the eastern Freekingdoms. You must take a the road through the Fog Mountains and then take the Farrie down the Venom river into the valley marshes. The valley is known to be home to undead, lizardfolk, and even dragons. The village lives on a small outstretch of land and lives off of the trapping and fishing of the locals.

A man was found near town clawed half to death when he was brought to the healer he died asking for his wife and children to be rescued. His name was Hewien.

Wargamer777
August 8th, 2008, 19:41
Sounds Eerily familiar with some 1st edition modules... ;) Way cool...

CelineSSauve
August 15th, 2008, 03:22
When would you be planning to run this? Might be interested, but I won't know my schedule for September until Monday.

Wraith
August 20th, 2008, 18:32
I run a game usually Mon. and Fri. it is open to all you can check it out at 4e Open Table on the calender

CelineSSauve
August 20th, 2008, 21:03
Sadly the results are in and I've gotten the late night shift. I'm getting it modified so that I have Fridays off for my other game, but unfortunately will be playing on Fridays and working Mondays.

Best of luck though!