PDA

View Full Version : RPGA LFR Thursday 8pm-Midnight Pacific

festivus
August 7th, 2008, 15:25
I will likely have to split this module into two sessions. I have room for 2 more for this particular adventure, hoping to run these Living Forgotten Realms games regularly. Please PM me if interested.

Thursday nights (weekly) 8pm-midnight Pacific time
Fantasy Grounds II, D&D 4th Edition
Living Forgotten Realms Core 1-1 Inheritence

Inheritance

When the Netherese conquered Sembia, those who objected were either killed or forced to flee. Decades later, a young man inherits a key to the family vault abandoned seventy years earlier. Desperate for money, he hires you to retrieve its contents in a gamble that something worthwhile is still there. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Sembia for characters levels 1-4.

Character creation information can be found at:

https://www.wizards.com/rpga/downloads/rpga4_character-creation_v1-5.zip

scytale2
August 7th, 2008, 15:41
Would love to, but 3.00am - 7.00am would be too disruptive! A Saturday afternoon (your time) game would be great, if it could be arranged.

festivus
August 7th, 2008, 16:43
Sorry, we have been running in that time slot because it works for us. :(

Talen
August 8th, 2008, 00:00
Do you ever run alternative times Festivus? I was hoping to get in an online RPGA game as well. If not, and hoping you dont mind me glomming on to your thread, I just passed the Herald test and would be willing to run a Living FR campaign at a time that didnt compete with yours.

festivus
August 8th, 2008, 15:04
No, I only run in that time slot ever online. Weekends are for tabletop, and that date works for the core players I have been gaming with for the past 3-4 years. I realize it's an oddball slot, but many of us have small children or sheep to tend to and thus this was the best time.