PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for 4e weeknight game

Rictor
July 28th, 2008, 22:25
Hey everyone, I'm an east coast gamer looking for a week night 4e game.
I'm available every day from 8pm-2am EST Monday to Thursday and most Sundays.

My Fridays and Saturdays are pretty unreliable as I tend to be out of town on those days.

I've been gaming as long as I can remember, primarily D&D and would love to give 4.0 a try.

I really have no race or class preferences and like a good story driven campaign with abundant role-playing and combat, where my character's actions/choices can make a difference and creative play is encouraged.

I was sorting through the numerous games listed, but they all seem to be filled at the moment, so I thought I’d toss a line out and see if I got any response.

You can PM me here or email me at [email protected] (which will elicit a faster response)

Thanks
-Joe

NarrowUser
July 29th, 2008, 02:02
I know this probably won't help you out. But I'm also looking for the same that you are. Might be a little easier to find a DM that would run 4ed if there was two of us. I also have no class or race preference. But would be interested in running the new 4ed modules available that everyone seems to be running.

Alex319
July 29th, 2008, 02:16
Well, I was planning on running a campaign, as I described in my post below ("The Gate to Carpathia".) Nobody else has responded yet, but I'll put you two on my list if you want.