PDA

View Full Version : A Savage Tale of a Dark Matter...

Doswelk
July 26th, 2008, 17:30
This is a screen grab of my next Savage Worlds Campaign skin, I'll post some in-screen campaign pictures once it starts...

It is mostly from the graphics I created when I was writing the MSRD ruleset, some of the graphics are from the official MSRD ruleset and the ruleset itself is a copy of the WIP Shaintar set.

devinnight
July 26th, 2008, 17:36
That's very nice looking. I think I like the cleaness of it.. of course having all that screen space to spread it out helps.
Nice job.
-D

Doswelk
August 5th, 2008, 22:36
Yes two monitors makes life easy!

Oops forgot to re-skin a frame!

Session just finished in action (My Savage Worlds conversion of Touch of Death)

Doswelk
August 28th, 2008, 19:23
So this week saw a car chase on the highway just south of a town in middle America, all went well untul after the end of the chase when someone pointed out everybody was driving on the wrong side of the road!

(that's what you get when a Brit Dm's a game set in the USA!)

Griogre
August 28th, 2008, 22:23
Looks good. I admit I like the newer Shaintar Dice graphics better than the old ones though.

Doswelk
August 29th, 2008, 14:49
Looks good. I admit I like the newer Shaintar Dice graphics better than the old ones though.

Sometimes it can be tricky to tell the difference between the dice on the character sheet (I think it's d10), but yes they do look much better!

Doswelk
September 3rd, 2008, 19:36
To quote one of the players...

The map is a little poor (the hand drawn one not the 12ToMidnight one!), and having to use a wooden cart as a speed boat was annoying (must get some more tokens)