PDA

View Full Version : Four Ugly Monsters

Judokas
July 23rd, 2008, 08:15
Hey All,

Hope you can help me. When I go to https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/ and attempt to register it wants a security code - however there is none displayed. I even turned off My firewall, popup blocker and all the IE and Firefox security settings. This is preventing my registration so I was hoping someone had an idea.

Thanks

Valarian
July 23rd, 2008, 12:12
I've raised a link to your problem on the FUM Boards. The Monsters do tend to hang out here as well. Hopefully, one of them will be able to help you out.
https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=9&id=1572

devinnight
July 23rd, 2008, 13:18
Hey Judokas,
Not sure what the problem is, Josh is far better versed in the new site than I am. Email me at [email protected] your login and password and if Josh hasn't solved it by the time I get it I will set up your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-D

mr_h
July 23rd, 2008, 14:29
Personally I get a blank page when I try to hit FUG today:(

Ram Tyr
July 23rd, 2008, 14:54
FUM was fine an hour or two ago, but I can confirm a blank page now.

Later.

devinnight
July 23rd, 2008, 18:41
seems fine now, Josh may be taking it down off and on to update it.
-D

mr_h
July 23rd, 2008, 19:18
Yeah, works for me now. :D

Sorontar
July 23rd, 2008, 23:53
I've got a couple of friends who have been trying and it doesn't appear to be generating a security code when you register.

devinnight
July 24th, 2008, 03:15
Are you expecting us to believe you have more than one friend? :)

Until we get things updated and running smoothly please have them contact me and I will get accounts set up for them.

Sorry for the inconvenience to everyone having these problems.

-D

Sorontar
July 24th, 2008, 11:02
Are you expecting us to believe you have more than one friend? :)

Until we get things updated and running smoothly please have them contact me and I will get accounts set up for them.

Sorry for the inconvenience to everyone having these problems.

-D

Well my mate Invisible and his cousin Make Believe will be dropping you a line :D

Cheers