PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon: New FREE Site

unerwünscht
July 19th, 2008, 18:52
As many of you may have noticed there is a plethora of additional material that can be purchased for Fantasy Grounds. From tokens to rulesets and campaign modules. But the free stuff is a little tricky to find buried under the posts from people trying to sell their content. However if you like free, then good news is here.

I have taken over the RPG department at Trinity Intrigue, and will be developing a new website for the distribution of FREE RPG content. I have an EXTREMELY good artist working on new tokens now, we hope to have the first set ready by the end of next week. We will also have free rulesets, and with any luck maps and modules.

If there are any content designers/developers that would like to work with us let me know. Also, if anyone has anything specifically that they would like to see on the site now is the time. My team and I will be building the core site starting tonight (if things go well).

unerwünscht
August 4th, 2008, 00:17
The site is back up with a bunch of the old tokens Loz made before he was banished. There is a new user rating system on the site, for valuating users based on reputation scores. The way it works is proportional, so a user with high reputation will effect others reputation more than a user with low reputation.

There is also an awards system in place, where users can earn .... well... awards. But there will be more about that on the site soon. If you are interested in checking it all out you can find the site at https://rpgzone.trinityintrigue.com