PDA

View Full Version : Lime Ars Magica set.

Oberoten
July 16th, 2008, 22:00
After a few requests for such I have started on a secondary version of my Ars Magica ruleset without the houserules and a slightly different design.

This one's fer you Imago.

- Obe

https://oberoten.mine.nu/wiki/images/e/ed/Screenshot0015.png

Oberoten
July 16th, 2008, 22:01
... also ...DANG you DevinNight for introducing me to dropshadows. What is next? Wines?

- Obe. :)

Griogre
July 17th, 2008, 02:03
Pretty nice Obe. But shouldn't the decorations around the chat window have drop shadows? ;) Oh and where *is* the lime?

devinnight
July 18th, 2008, 01:58
Did I introduce you to drop shadows.. if so I'm glad I could annoy you in such a positive way. The ruleset looks nice.
I think next we should introduce you to bevel and emboss.
-D

Sorontar
July 18th, 2008, 10:04
Bevel and Emboss the enforcers of Drop Shadows evil crime empire, damn DN cut him some slack ;)

PneumaPilot
November 16th, 2008, 05:09
It looks super cool, although the sharpness of the chatbox does clash a bit with the raggedness of the character sheet.

Did you make all the graphics on the right (book icons, etc.) yourself or find them somewhere?

Oberoten
November 16th, 2008, 08:09
It is all made on my own, I *DO* look around for basic images but once modied to this level they should be okay to use unless I go with something that is a work of art in it's own right.

And I agree on the chatwindow. It was the first piece modified and I have learned a lot more about photoshop since then.

Hence all the skins. :)

- Obe

Tailz Silver Paws
November 19th, 2008, 04:16
*poke*poke*

Hey Oberoten, if I make the pretty pictures, can you code it for me?

Oberoten
November 19th, 2008, 08:16
It'd depend on how much you need done really... But I'd be glad to help.

- Obe

MeepoSose
November 20th, 2008, 03:23
Hah, that looks great.

It reminds me of a post I saw once on a PhotoShop tips and techniques page where the guy basically states, "torn paper never looks like that." In truth, he's mostly right but I prefer the look you went with anyway. And... as I type this, I can't help but notice the torn paper towel under my glass that DOES look very similar. So I guess as long as parchment tears like paper towels do, it may even be realistic after all.

BTW, the drop shadow is a nice touch too.

Tailz Silver Paws
December 5th, 2008, 01:08
It'd depend on how much you need done really... But I'd be glad to help.

- Obe
Well I started on a WWII character sheet a while ago when someone was going to do the code for me. But I never ended up hearing from them again. Now all I have are some images....

https://www.wyldfurr.com/e107_images/mini-pc-sheet.jpg

Oberoten
December 5th, 2008, 03:33
Can you post the rest of the graphics?

I'll see what I can scrape up the time for, but I'll make no promises, ok?

- Obe

Tailz Silver Paws
December 5th, 2008, 12:02
Can you post the rest of the graphics?

I'll see what I can scrape up the time for, but I'll make no promises, ok?

- Obe
Nah don't worry about it. I made those graphics a while ago.