PDA

View Full Version : 4E game, you set the time and day I'll be there.

middlemonster
July 14th, 2008, 20:55
I'm a work at home guy and I have loads of time to play D&D, I have my calender post set up here is the link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=292

To contact me sign up on the calender then post on the forum, it sends me an email. Then I will activate you on the calender then you can see my skype name under the GM announcement called "To contact me:" If you can't figure that out I don't know what to tell you. But don't PM me I never check them.

The setting is made up, but I will be using premade adventures adjusted to my setting. That way I have good flowing adventures, but in my style.

You can play as monster races (my setting sees all races as equals) but dopplegangers, githyanki/zerai, and shifters don't exist in my campaign setting.
Every other race in the Racial Traits page in the MM is acceptable p276.

Everything that came out in dungeon and dragon magazines are acceptable, just present them too me first and keep those rules handy.

Contact me on skype not by PM (my skype name is on the calender page (see link above)) DON'T CALL ME ON SKYPE PLZ just start a chat session.

I use skype as my IM service but we are going to use ventrillo as the voice chat for the game.

You can contact me through chat on skype anytime, just don't call me plz.

I know people call on accident, thats cool, just don't expect me to answer if I don't know you too well.

About me: I'm a real friendly guy who likes friendly people and doesn't like confrontation. If your unfriendly to any players during a game or otherwise you name may mysteriously disappear off the calender.

I will play a game with as few as 3 or as many as 6. If I am really in the mood to play and theres only 2 I'll just allow you to play 2 characters or throw in my own character.

I prefer people to make their characters on paper first before they make them on the server. Always have a back up of your character.

I am using picture/coin style tokens so any portraits/tokens you wanna send me I'll take. Send them with skype. I will also make a token for you character if you provide a picture (any size) I can also change colors and slight things about them.

Don't worry about not showing up every session, if you can't make it one day you can still come to the next if you vote to be one of the first six. Or even post your own play time and vote on that. As a rule of mine, the lowest experienced player equals his experience with the second lowest of the group. So you will never be more than a level below the rest of the group.

Also you can change your character as many times as you like up to 5th level. That character will keep the same experience and treasure(traded in for gold if they are useless for that class)

More info when you join and talk to me. Ask questions here and on skype plz. Don't PM me.

totalgeek
July 14th, 2008, 23:08
Sorry couldn't find your Skype name on the page the link sent me to but I still applied :) I'd actually like to be in a group that actually met and played.

Looking for Saturday game afternoon or evening would suit me Pacific time. Send me a PM or point out on the calendar where your skype name shows up maybe I'm just being a noob.

middlemonster
July 14th, 2008, 23:25
Its under the GM announcement "to contact me:"

totalgeek
July 14th, 2008, 23:35
Oh ok, thats why I didn't see that until you made me an active player, before that it didn't show up. I checked by going to another calendar event I'm not part of and it didn't let me see any GM announcements. Let me get my stuff together and I'll contact you, thanks for pointing that out.

middlemonster
July 14th, 2008, 23:38
Thanks for pointing that out too, I'll make sure to tell people that.

KraftyWizard
July 15th, 2008, 10:21
I'm new to FGII, but not to D&D. I'd like to play a warlock.

Wednesday night is looking like the best night for me, 7pm - 11pm (GMT +5). I'm also a work-at-home type, so I could even play during the day.

Matopi
July 16th, 2008, 03:43
I'm in GMT +5 as well. An evening game on Friday or Saturday would be best for me. I could live with Thursday, but it's not my first choice. Wednesday is death!

Middlemonster is a great dm, though, for those who might be considering joining.

middlemonster
July 16th, 2008, 07:31
Our first adventure is going to be a converted 3.5 adventure called Pool Of Radiance, but renamed and redone for 4th edition. Don't read it plz or epic fails will be in order.

middlemonster
July 16th, 2008, 12:50
I hope you guys read the discussion threads on the calender, I mentioned that I will only confirm a play date if I can get 3 people (besides me) to vote on a posted day.