PDA

View Full Version : CLIMAX: Keep on the Shadowfell

scytale2
July 13th, 2008, 09:45
This regular roleplay-focused group is coming towards the climax of the Keep on the Shadowfell module. To ensure we have exactly the number of players we need, I am opening up two more slots, from a choice of three:

Paladin
Rogue
Wizard

We play on Saturdays UK-time (GMT+1) and we start early at 9.00am (sometimes 2.00pm) and run until 6.00pm. The objective is to move through speedily and FINISH the module. Thereafter, we may decide to move onto H2, if the players wish to do so. Our next session is Saturday 19th. New players will start at the bottom of Lvl 2.

We anticipate to have 2-3 more sessions before we finish the module, so you will have a chance to develop a rapport in the group before we complete.

I try very hard to make things speedy, for on-line play and therefore I am using voice for tactics, but text for roleplay.

Anyway, new players would be welcome, if you can commit to a few Saturdays. Send me a PM or respond to the thread.

scytale2
July 15th, 2008, 15:45
Bumping - need at least one player for this coming Saturday! Likely too to follow on to Thunderspire Labyrinth in a few weeks...

scytale2
July 18th, 2008, 22:37
Last chance - We will be playing Saturday 19th at 2.00pm-6.00pm UK time (GMT+1). Send me a PM if you would like to be there...

scytale2
July 29th, 2008, 00:04
Opportunity for a rogue to play the final session of the module, before we move onto Thunderspire Mountain. Starts 9.00am GMT+1 (UK time) this Saturday 2nd August.

Congratulations by the way to the party who have done some great stuff in making it through so far!

scytale2
August 10th, 2008, 23:51
Congratulations to the team for defeating Kalarel this weekend, for the loss of just a single character! We reckon we are the first FG group to complete Keep on the Shadowfell!

We started Thunderspire Labyrinth today, based in the Forgotten Realms setting, somewhere north of Escalant in Thay. The party were drummed out of Fallcrest by a Gnollish captain of the guard, but managed to make it to the Seven-Pillared Hall...

My appreciation to the group for some great roleplay throughout and for reliability throughout the campaign.

Morfedel
August 11th, 2008, 00:28
Sounds like you had fun! :)