PDA

View Full Version : 3 (that's right, 3) 4e games with limited slots available

balth
July 5th, 2008, 20:25
Hi everyone.

I'm using the 4e ruleset, although mostly not using the ruleset as much as just having FG2 for rolling and maps. (I have never been 'shown' how to play/use it.)

Anyways, I have three separate games that have limited availability for. I'd call it 25% exploitation..er, I mean exploration!, 25% puzzle solving, 25% combat and 25% RP.

Skype is a requirement. No ifs ands or buts.

Sunday night game is West Coast, PST; 7-midnight, link here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=298). This group is a little more casual, with a bit of emphasis on rp.

Monday night game is CST, 8pm-midnight, link here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=297). This group is a little more towards combat and very light RP; also social. Healer classes will be considered first (they have none LOL).

Friday night game, CST (GMT-6) 7pm-10 or 11pm. RP is highly stressed in this game, looking for really only one player to help balance/round out the group. Link here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=299).

Rules lawyers need not apply. Offer valid in all states except for DofC, because that's not really a state, anyways. 740 Credit score or higher necessary for approved financing. YMMV. Need not purchase to enter.

Green Knight
July 6th, 2008, 01:56
What campaign settings are you running them in? Homebrew or an established setting?

Also, has the first game started yet? I'd prefer to play Keep on the Shadowfell from the beginning.

balth
July 6th, 2008, 05:56
They are all close to the beginning. It is ...it's a custom setting, but it will traverse whatever settings we need it to... hard to explain without explaining the story hook ;)

Anyways, the only one that has not begun yet is the Friday night campaign. Both the sunday and monday groups will play this week, and then I will be out of town for two weeks due to work.

hartmaab
July 7th, 2008, 17:56
Balth,

I've got a human ranged cleric rolled that I've not yet played. I've never used FG or skype before, though I do now own FG :) Skype, I assume is free, though I'd have to d/l it and find a headset. I've signed on to Wraith's games, but haven't actually played yet. I've been considering re-rolling this cleric to actually be multiclassed cleric-ranger. I'm near Dallas, so I'm in CDT right now, and need my games to start after 8:30 pm so that I can put the toddler to bed :) If you're still recruiting, e-mail me at adamDOThartmanATgmailDOTcom.

-Adam

Habbalah
August 10th, 2008, 14:46
I'm interested in the Friday night game. I'd like to try 4e as a heavy roleplaying game instead of a minis game. What race/class do you need for the party?

Daperez
August 10th, 2008, 15:00
Hmm...I'm a pretty big RP'er, so it's a shame Friday starts about an hour earlier than I could make it =/

I'd be happy to do Monday though! I see Hartmaab has already filled your healer slot for that game, so are there any other classes that you need for that? I only see 2 people in the party right now.... I'd be willing to create any class, but knowing who is already part of the party would help avoid duplicates and give me a chance to write a better character story.

Daperez
August 11th, 2008, 16:59
Haha! This thread is over a month old X_x

Nice thread necro, Habbalah :p

And here I was all excited...

balth
August 27th, 2008, 03:52
i indeed filled all the slots for all three games...

Now if I could just find one to play in LOL