PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4E - New Players, New DM

Wargamer777
July 4th, 2008, 22:55
Ok.. long time player.. sporadic recently, but looking to get back into playing some.

I'm looking at running a 4th Edition game that could turn into a campaign. I'll be running Keep on the ShadowFells. At first we'll just meet up and roll up characters.

Time frame will be Friday nights at 7-8pm EST, and run for 3-4 hour sessions.

Taking from another DM in another thread.. thank you... Here is a time frame reference for everyone who may not be in the EST zone.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=4&year=2008&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=66

I also have a link in the Game Calendar, so sign up there.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=296

anime-x99
July 4th, 2008, 23:25
I would like to join, don't know 4th ed rules too well, but played plenty of 3rd. Time works for me.

Wargamer777
July 7th, 2008, 00:27
It looks like we are full already. Great response.

Party composition so far: (I haven't heard from everyone yet)

Human Fighter
Eladrin Cleric
Dragonborn Paladin
Human Warlord
Ranger (Race TBA)
Rogue (Race TBA)
Eladrin Wizard

If anyone wants to connect to my server ahead of time, please let me know and I can get it setup for you. It would be a good idea because you'll have to download the ruleset, images and what not. It'll take about 10 minutes the first time you connect.

Wargamer777
July 11th, 2008, 00:08
We will be starting tomorrow, Friday 7/11 at 8pm EST.

4 players have confirmed and have created their characters on my server. I'm still waiting confirmation on others.

If anyone is pending on the game calendar, or anyone else that would like to be a stand by character just in case someone doesn't show, PM me now. First come, first served.

I can go up to 7 characters.

Velocinox
July 11th, 2008, 22:28
My character is all set, just need the login info. Thanks.

Wargamer777
July 26th, 2008, 02:59
Game was cancelled tonight due to not enough players showing up.

We'll try again next week....

Hope to see everyone then. I'm putting up the times on the calendar so please go vote on if you will be there.