PDA

View Full Version : Open Table

Wraith
July 2nd, 2008, 19:00
I would like to announce the re-opening of the open table, now we are running with 4e rules. I have several characters already uploaded and ready to play and I am letting everyone know that I am now accepting characters for the new game.

How does it work?
After you load a character you can post a session time based on the availability times in the announcements. Once 3 or more players vote yes for the time posted and post in the chat log the session will be confirmed.

How do I make a character?
I am using a special rule set and either you can log on to the server and make a character or if you have a full license you can download the ruleset and make your character then upload it.

What rules do I use to make characters?
I use the customized method of ability score generation on page 17 of the PHB. You can only choose from the races, feats, and powers in the PHB.

What time do you play?
We normally play 4 hour sessions starting weeknights around 1900 and weekends anytime from 1000 to 2000. All times are Central Daylight Savings Time (CDT)

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

totalgeek
July 3rd, 2008, 14:28
I'd like to through my hat in the ring too. I'm going to vote for the weekend times :) Are you using the JPG ruleset for 4E over at FUMs? I'm using the current one by JM if so will save me some download bandwidth.

Send me more information by PM will take a look at it when I get home from work.

Thanks!

Wraith
July 3rd, 2008, 14:35
I have been getting more replies then expected about this so I am posting the link here for the calender and feel free to apply. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=62) My rule is that I will maintain a player on the calender list WITHOUT a character on the server for ONLY two weeks. After that time I delete the player and move on. Once a player has a server character uploaded, I will maintain that player on the calender, and the character on the server for up to six months before deleting both do to inactivity. Sorry have to keep up maintenance or the place would be full of people that don't play.

hatch
July 14th, 2008, 22:33
I'd like to sit-in in one of your games to learn how to properly use FGII software. Would you be so gracious as to private message me the appropriate server info and VoIP software info if you use it, should this be acceptable of course. Thank you, and happy gaming.