PDA

View Full Version : I'll run a Delta Green game at some point. Anyone up for it?

Mobius
July 2nd, 2008, 15:48
Hey guys,

Well, I see there are lots of games for me to play. So I thought I'd better put my name into the hat, as a GM too. I was thinking of running a few session of Delta Green, and see how things go from there. I'll be using the original C.O.C. rule system. The best time zone will be UK/Europe, but I don't mind where the players come form, as long as we can all agree a time to play.

Just to note: it wouldn't really be suitable for younger players. Not my fault, blame pagan publishing! :) So mature gamers only please.

Anyway, any takers?

Cheers,

M.

Valarian
July 2nd, 2008, 20:48
I'd be interested if I can fit it in ... and Digital Adventures are bringing out a Call of Cthulhu ruleset soon (I hope). If the rules are compatible, you might be able to use that to run the game.

Foen
July 2nd, 2008, 21:33
I'm not familiar with the Delta Green setting, but the DA ruleset will be d100 (6th Ed) Call of Cthulhu, and a late beta is due to be shown at GenCon.

Foen

Mobius
July 2nd, 2008, 21:52
I'd be interested if I can fit it in ... and Digital Adventures are bringing out a Call of Cthulhu ruleset soon (I hope). If the rules are compatible, you might be able to use that to run the game.

Great that's one player... :)

I'm sure rules will be compatible, as D.G. really just uses the modern 'tulhu rules.

Cheers,

M.

blue_lifesaver
July 2nd, 2008, 23:42
Sounds interesting, depends on the day and time you'll be running the game. EST here, and evenings work.

Bware
July 3rd, 2008, 11:10
I've never been in a COC game/campaign, but it would surely love to have a go. i do own the rulebook.

Living in Belgium, so I fall under the 'UK/European' timezone :-).

Mobius
July 3rd, 2008, 19:22
I've never been in a COC game/campaign, but it would surely love to have a go. i do own the rulebook. Living in Belgium, so I fall under the 'UK/European' timezone :-).

Sweet! When are you free to start character gen (DG style):) ?

Think blue_lifesaver is up for it also. Two players would be enough to kick off the campaign.

Cheers,

M.

PS - what voice prog. shall we aim for? Skype or something else?

Bware
July 4th, 2008, 09:35
Sweet! When are you free to start character gen (DG style):) ?

Think blue_lifesaver is up for it also. Two players would be enough to kick off the campaign.

Cheers,

M.

PS - what voice prog. shall we aim for? Skype or something else?

Send you a private message.
Am i free in evenings (18.00 (Europe Time) till ...)
I'll start goign through the rulebook again this weekend

Mobius
July 4th, 2008, 14:30
Hey B,

How's things?

Don't worry too much about knowing the rules, that's what I'm here for.
When would you be free to do a character?

Cheers,

R.

PS - I tried to send this to you email address, but it didn't seem to go through.

Mobius
July 5th, 2008, 12:28
Okay, first character gen is going to be on Monday, with myself and Bware. :)

Should be interesting!