PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night D&D 4.0, H1 Keep on the Shadowfell: 8PM-1AM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
June 30th, 2008, 06:58
I currently have five players and am looking for one more. The sixth player wasn’t able to play at the last minute. We are using the pregen characters that came with the module to learn the edition with. I am looking for someone to play the rogue. We normally play very consistently every Friday and I am looking for a mature player who will show up and contribute. Please note this is a late night game if you are not near a west coast time zone. This is a regular game and while I have not yet decided what will happen after H1, the game will continue and pregen characters may be swapped out.

The goal of playing the H1 module is learning the new rules, having fun and doing some role playing. I started the game last Friday so the only thing missed was an on the road encounter and some roleplaying.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM me or respond to the thread if you are interested.

Griogre
June 30th, 2008, 21:48
It looks like I've gotten a player. Thanks for the interest - if things don't work out I'll repost the opening.