PDA

View Full Version : A new campaign for Thursdays

baratus114
June 28th, 2008, 22:03
I am starting a new campaign for Thursdays, my only free day. I will be starting out with a published adventure called A Dark and Stormy Knight, it is a simple, easy, and short campaign for 1st lvl characters. I encourage new players, either to the game or just new to FG, and experienced players alike.

The game is listed under the game calendar as A Dark and Stormy Knight.

Please check it out, and I hope to be playing together soon.

baratus114
July 15th, 2008, 01:20
The unusually violent storms in these parts often drive motley collections of intelligent beings to take shelter together for a time. The tradition of storm-peace ensures that all grudges are suspended for the duration of the storm. But some shelters are safer than others, and not all beings honor the storm-peace.

Can you solve the mystery of the tor in which you have taken shelter before the storm ends and the fighting begins again? A Dark and Stormy Knight is a short adventure for four 1st-level characters. The scenario is set in a barren wilderness area that features one or more tors, or freestanding hills. The action takes place inside one of these tors that has been hollowed out and used as a tomb in the past.

baratus114
July 15th, 2008, 01:27
I wish to use this adventure as a starting point for a longer in-depth campaign. I am using a well known and easy to follow adventure as a way to begin a gaming group whose further exploits will be the base of legends here to come.

I encourage "noobs", either to FG or to DND in general to join this adventure to learn the ropes, and I can promise you there will be no "noob hating" in this game. If are looking for a patient DM and an easy adventure to start with, then your search is over, but your quest is just begining.

Send me a PM if you are interested, go to the game calendar and apply, the game name is A Dark and Stormy Knight, and lets get gaming.

cmdisc
July 28th, 2008, 10:37
I'd be interested in a game. I've been with AD&D and 3E for 20yrs. Played alot. DM'ed alot. But new to FG. I'm currently residing in South Korea, so I'm 13 hrs ahead of EST (+9 GMT if that's easier). What time Thursday were you thinking? I have no problems rising early. A 3 or 4 pm start time and running maybe 2-3 hours would be ideal. Were you thinking of using 4E or 3.5? or whatnot?

Port3M5
July 29th, 2008, 21:11
i would be interested in joining. however i would need the times so i can get an idea of when we are required to play. I live in the UK so my timezone is GMT. I would love to hear from you regarding what system we're going to use and when we're going to play.

baratus114
August 14th, 2008, 16:56
Anyone with questions pertaining to the game see the game's entry (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=287) on the game calendar.

cmdisc
August 16th, 2008, 03:24
The Calendar doesn't post times. What times on Thursday were you looking at? And is that CST? If you're still accepting players (and if the timeline allows) I'd be interested in joining.

Cirra
August 22nd, 2008, 17:52
No more game??? :confused: