PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here...

homie07
June 28th, 2008, 03:37
Hi. I'm relatively new to the whole D&D thing, (I am no stranger to RPG's however) but I have always wanted to play since I heard about it when I was about 11 years old (18 now). I just want to get into a game; I downloaded FGII a couple days ago and haven't yet gotten into one. If anyone would be kind enough to nudge me along the right path, I'd be really grateful. Thanks in advance!

sirosis34
June 28th, 2008, 05:07
We're pretty much newbies too, need more players for a basic D&D game, your welcome to join, check the thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8551 and I'll send you an invite. We had a game tonight but still just getting into it. I'll send you an invite as well. We play tuesdays at 7pm eastern usually but work it out to everyones schedule. Welcome to FG2, it's awesome!

John_Geeshu
June 28th, 2008, 15:15
Welcome to the forums, welcome to FG and welcome to the exciting world of pen and paper RPGs. It will help others tremendously if you will mention your time zone in your posts.

You should investigate The Guild for campaign announcements, and browse the Campaign Calendar, which can be accessed at the bottom of the Community page.

Best of luck finding a campaign.

homie07
June 28th, 2008, 21:57
Okay, sorry about that. My time zone is EST, or Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00). Thanks to you both for your help.

Oberoten
June 29th, 2008, 08:58
A good suggestion might be to put the timezone in your profiile. :) It'll help when you try to schedule games.