PDA

View Full Version : The Savage Worlds Explorer Edition Ruleset!

Thore_Ironrock
June 22nd, 2008, 05:05
Introducing: the Savage Worlds Explorer Edition Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II!

As many of you already know, our original license with Pinnacle Entertainment for the Savage Worlds ruleset contained the original core SW rules. Since then the Explorer Edition rules have been published, and have quickly become the more popular version of this award-winning system, many people have asked that these rules be offered with the SW ruleset. With the approval of PEG we are now offering the Savage Worlds Ruleset with the Explorer Edition rules!

In addition, since many of our existing customers have already purchased the core ruleset and the Explorer Edition modules, from now until July 1st Savage Worlds Online and Digital Adventures are going to offer a $3.00 coupon to all customers wanting to buy Savage Worlds for Fantasy Grounds products through our Online Store (only). To redeem this deal, use coupon code: SWEXP062008.

Look for more exciting Savage Worlds product conversions coming soon!

joshuha
June 22nd, 2008, 06:11
With the approval of PEG we are not offering the Savage Worlds Ruleset with the Explorer Edition rules!

I take it you mean now? Also, great news. Explorers edition is definitely the popular choice.

Thore_Ironrock
June 22nd, 2008, 06:17
I take it you mean now? Also, great news. Explorers edition is definitely the popular choice.

Oops!

Yes ... now.

Tristram
June 22nd, 2008, 07:53
If one already has the original Savage Worlds Ruleset and the SW Explorer's Edition Modules is there any reason to get the new ruleset? Is there anything new included? Just curious.

Thore_Ironrock
June 22nd, 2008, 08:55
If one already has the original Savage Worlds Ruleset and the SW Explorer's Edition Modules is there any reason to get the new ruleset? Is there anything new included? Just curious.

No, it is just a re-package. There is nothing new in these product for existing ruleset or SWEXP customers.

Tristram
June 22nd, 2008, 17:41
No, it is just a re-package. There is nothing new in these product for existing ruleset or SWEXP customers.

Good to know. Now to decide what to use the coupon for. So many choices.:D

-Tristram

Blue Haven
June 22nd, 2008, 18:40

I only have the first version of the ruleset, if i buy the new one will i get the update(version 2) and the modules???

P.S.-i have the arcana evolved for FG1 can i get an free update for FG2 like you said that i will have for Iron Heroes too??? i can send you the zip file from arcana to prove i´m not cheating :)

Thore_Ironrock
June 23rd, 2008, 03:54
I only have the first version of the ruleset, if i buy the new one will i get the update(version 2) and the modules???

P.S.-i have the arcana evolved for FG1 can i get an free update for FG2 like you said that i will have for Iron Heroes too??? i can send you the zip file from arcana to prove i´m not cheating :)

You should have received upgrade information on SW and AE by now if you were a registered buyer of the product (unless you had your email address hidden over at DriveThru).

Email me off the forums and we'll talk.

Tokuriku
August 27th, 2008, 11:57
I have a quick question about the Savage Worlds Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds.
I have bought the ruleset and want to create content for Savage Worlds on Fantasy Grounds.
Now, I have seen the license for Fantasy Grounds that permits anyone to create and distribute content.
I have also looked at the Savage Worlds License and know the steps to receive permission to distribute content for sale.

Is there a step I must take to be able to publish for Savage Worlds in Fantasy Grounds considering I use Digital Adventures' Ruleset?

Thore_Ironrock
August 27th, 2008, 12:13
I have a quick question about the Savage Worlds Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds.
I have bought the ruleset and want to create content for Savage Worlds on Fantasy Grounds.
Now, I have seen the license for Fantasy Grounds that permits anyone to create and distribute content.
I have also looked at the Savage Worlds License and know the steps to receive permission to distribute content for sale.

Is there a step I must take to be able to publish for Savage Worlds in Fantasy Grounds considering I use Digital Adventures' Ruleset?

Digital Adventures has an exclusive license with PEG to produce content for Fantasy Grounds. Email me off the forums and let me know exactly what you have in mind.