PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for game

Frostie2500
June 20th, 2008, 04:59
Hey fellow FG2 gamers, first post on the boards and I'm sorry I haven't done so in the past. I've played on FG2 for awhile playing random D&D and Dark Heresy games but they have all turned tail and ran into the real world. I'm preferably looking for a long term group & campaign, and when I say long I mean loooooong-term. To 20 and beyond, I don't mind joining an already leveled group since it's always fun to try and play catch-up. If anyone is looking for players for a new 4E D&D or other game please drop me a line on here or through my e-mail. Looking forward to rolling those polyhedrons.

Frost.

Broadsword
June 20th, 2008, 11:12
I know of several games you could join. The Sword and the Quill is running on Sundays from Noon to 6pm. Ironstone is running in 3 campaigns on Tuesday (7pm), Thursday (7pm) and Saturday (1pm). The Guild is starting up on Monday at 7pm, Age of Choas is playing every other Wednesday at 7pm, Open Table is starting up next week, and if you like a new, none D&D type game, Medieval is playing Sundays at 7pm. All these games are on the Calendar, just apply as a player or send me a message if there's any your interested in.

Frostie2500
June 20th, 2008, 15:45
Don't see many on the calander that are 4E or something else.. hrmm.. especially no d20 Modern. Also my timezone is a lot different, most games are starting while I'm still at work.