View Full Version : Looking to join game

glacius
June 20th, 2008, 00:40
I have been using FG2 for a while.
Looking to join game.

thanks

TaranShannara
June 20th, 2008, 01:09
What genre and system are you looking for (DnD3.5, Savage Worlds, Star Wars, etc)?

Seen other posts where you were looking for games previously, how'd they go?

I've got a Savage Worlds Freeport fantasy game starting up soon, be 6PM your time on Thursday. See SWO forum post (https://www.savageworldsonline.net/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=59&func=view&id=576&catid=11)

Reply at SWO if interested.

KnuckleHead_7
June 20th, 2008, 05:02
If you're looking for a D&D 3.5 game, check out https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8468. As long as you're willing to show up every game, its a great adventure. Not sure how many spots are open, though. Send Andy a PM if you're interested.

Broadsword
June 20th, 2008, 11:11
I know of several games you could join. The Sword and the Quill is running on Sundays from Noon to 6pm. Ironstone is running in 3 campaigns on Tuesday (7pm), Thursday (7pm) and Saturday (1pm). The Guild is starting up on Monday at 7pm, Age of Choas is playing every other Wednesday at 7pm, Open Table is starting up next week, and if you like a new, none D&D type game, Medieval is playing Sundays at 7pm. All these games are on the Calendar, just apply as a player or send me a message if there's any your interested in.

Kalan
June 20th, 2008, 20:27
For those who want to know - glacius is one VERY excellent RP'er. Normally I don't give many shout outs to those who are in my game, but glacius deserves it. He's literally "brand spanking new" to the whole hobby, but you really would not know it by the way he breathes life into his characters.

So if you're looking for someone who wants to "role" play and not "roll" play - give this fellow a chance!

Now back to my regularly scheduled being smacked around by people with whips...

glacius
June 20th, 2008, 21:22
Thanks for the shouts kalan.

TaranShannara
June 20th, 2008, 23:20
Glad I picked em up. :)

Will make for a very good Freeport game, lots of possible interactions and situations to get into.