PDA

View Full Version : EURO KEEP ON THE SHADOWFELL SATURDAY 18th JUNE

scytale2
June 18th, 2008, 00:57
I'm testing interest in the running of an all-day Saturday session of "Keep on the Shadowfell", the new 1st to 3rd Level 4th edition module. The idea is to try to run a speedy game and make significant progress in the module. Sorry the date is wrong - it should say Saturday 21st June!

My intention would be to:

a) Have players who have some familiarity with their character and the new rules and have a new 1st character already rolled up. I will put the server up beforehand, so you can input your character.
b) Have the session as proper roleplay, not just a rulesfest, so we can test out how good 4e is for roleplay
c) Use Skype (possibly) to speed up play, although not to roleplay
d) To at least level up your character to Lvl 2 on Saturday
e) To start at 9.00am UK time and run until people drift off...

If you would like to participate, then send me a message through FG, or respond to this message with the character options you would like to play, so we can ensure an effective balanced party. If you can't play all day, then no problem, just let me know when you can.

scytale2
June 18th, 2008, 10:06
We have six sign-ups so far:

Eladrin Wizard - Joesys
??? Fighter - Haerilir
Elf Ranger (ranged) - Elf
Human Cleric (Pelor) - Honduras
Halfling Rogue - Patrelcus
Half elf Warlock - Livor Mortis

I will keep this thread updated as people join/amend.

Honduras
June 18th, 2008, 13:41
I can make that time, so I'll roll up a human cleric (devoted cleric, deity: pelor), to see how those have changed. I assume you're using the 4.0 v0.9 ruleset that was in the workshop some time ago? if not, I'll just copy over what I have made offline.

As usual I'll need a 15 minute break for lunch, but otherwise I can play as long as I want.

Elf
June 18th, 2008, 14:13
I am available for most of the day but would need to bow out for my regularly scheduled game at 6 PM BST and of course breaks for eats and such. I am working on an Elf Ranger (archer).

Honduras
June 18th, 2008, 15:27
Yes, as Elf and I play in the same game, I will also not be available from 6 pm UK time :) (that is 5 pm GMT)

My cleric is finished btw. I used the point-buy 22 from the PHB. Looks neat. I'm curious as to how it will play in the new system.

scytale2
June 18th, 2008, 17:21
Well that gives us a fairly long time - clearly we'll have breaks, as necessary. I will take a maximum of six people - someone should take a rogue, but other than that we seem to have a reasonable balance.

Sorontar
June 18th, 2008, 18:43
Bunch of fey loving dandelions :D

scytale2
June 18th, 2008, 19:47
Yes - please use the 22 Point buy, as Honduras has...

I will contact all individually with regard to the alias etc. and any prep requirements.

We need one more - pref not an elf or Eladrin, as I'd like to see as many races as possible in action - and we can go ahead.

Honduras
June 18th, 2008, 20:00
My cleric is a human actually, not an elf...

Patrelcus
June 18th, 2008, 21:45
I'm Patrick from Brazil, and I'm interested!!! Do you have slot for one more? I'd like to play a Halfling Rogue.

scytale2
June 18th, 2008, 22:19
Ok, Patrick...I'll add you, if you can get up in time for 9.00am GMT+1

scytale2
June 18th, 2008, 22:28
All Slots Taken Now

Post or PM if you want to have a standby...

scytale2
June 19th, 2008, 23:33
Still awaiting confirmation from Patrelcus, so there may be a slot for a rogue; if you want to be on standby, then send me a PM.