PDA

View Full Version : Players in UK?

Choony
June 15th, 2008, 19:36
I'm thinking of buying FG for running a Call of Cthulhu game but, as is usually the case with chat clients, I find there isn't enough interest in Europe/UK to get a group together so I'm testing the water before I buy a full license. Would anyone in my timezone be interested? Would prefer an evening game rather than weekend or daytime. I know Chaosium rules but can also use d20

Player patience while I get to grips with FG will probably be useful :)

CoC virgins are more than welcome! I have nearly 14 years experience running CoC and am a player in a pen and paper game, but we only meet once every 3 weeks and I miss being Keeper!

Stuart
June 16th, 2008, 09:42
You will find a fair number of European players and of those a good number are UK based. Digital are working (courtesy of Foen) on a CoC ruleset for GenCon. I'd be interested but it depends on the day you are thinking of.

Valarian
June 16th, 2008, 10:26
I'd be interested if I can get the time for it, especially if it's Dark Ages Cthulhu. Fighting the forces of the great tentacled one with torch and steel appeals somehow. I'm free in the evenings on alternate Fridays (from about 8pm) at the moment.

Himo
June 16th, 2008, 14:11
I would also be interested depending on day and times.

Bware
June 20th, 2008, 09:41
Would also be interested, depending on Day and Time