PDA

View Full Version : Late-night 4e gaming

JMnITup
June 15th, 2008, 08:20
I'm looking to either run or play in a 4e campaign with odd hours.

If I ran it: ideally after 11pm pacific time (any night), or before 4pm pacific time (weekdays). Because of the timing, it will likely schedule based on participants, may or may not have a set gaming time (might float based on what is best for people).

Heavier on the RP side, but not necessarily to the point that every single thing needs to be RP'd... if you need to find some information around town and want to just do a roll for success instead of going sentence by sentence RPing that bit, up to you... though you'd likely get some bonuses if you did RP the whole thing.

Basically, if I ran it, would be relatively casual but largely story based.

If I happened to find another game at those hours, I'd fit into whatever worked there.

Let me know if there's any interest. I'm desperate to get involved in a game, but scheduling keeps me away from live meets and most static Internet games. :(

scytale2
June 15th, 2008, 08:51
A lot of the UK-based games would fit into that timeframe approximately, so you might want to look at games starting evening GMT.

My Thursday game runs from 7pm to 10pm GMT. If you're ten hours approx behind, then that puts it 9am - 12noon your time. If there is a Saturday morning game, then that might suit a late night Friday game, if that suited.

DethsPet
June 15th, 2008, 18:57
I am an avid D&D gamer and looking to play a D&D 4e game. Currently my only obligations are from 5:30-10:30pm MST (4:30-9:30pm PST) M-F, so I could fit in well with your schedule.

wavecutter
June 15th, 2008, 23:25
I'd like to play

JMnITup
June 16th, 2008, 02:37
Trying to consolidate things a bit to make it easier... overall, those interested ideally will share email address, and a lot of communication (outside of sessions) will go via that (I have to actively check for messages here, and I keep forgetting to do that).

However, as a single-point stepping stone, the Calendar feature FG has put together 'may' be useful.

Head here and apply:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=290

In case that link doesn't go right there, it's the 'Late-night 4e' campaign

Also, if you send me a PM, I can get you my email address for easier communication.

JMnITup
June 17th, 2008, 03:00
Also, if you have contacted me, read this, but haven't checked your forum private messages... do so, likely you have an unread message from me.