PDA

View Full Version : Thursday, 8pm-11pm Pacific Time 4th Edtion

festivus
June 9th, 2008, 16:45
Looking for 2 more interested in playing in a 4E campaign Thursday nights from 8pm-11pm pacific time weekly. The setting is a modified Ptolus, so that it's different than that of the original Ptolus storyline.

This is a casual roleplay oriented game, not for power gamers. Interested parties please contact me here on these forums.

Thelgar
June 9th, 2008, 21:13
I'm interested.

stupidhaiku
June 10th, 2008, 01:29
Would this be something a newbie to both D&D and FG2 would be able to participate in? If so I'm interested as well :)

Archamus
June 10th, 2008, 02:12
I'm interested. I'm sending you a PM.

Ricco
June 10th, 2008, 20:29
is it possible to get your ptolus modification ?

festivus
June 15th, 2008, 18:52
There really isn't a Ptolus modification I am using. My story is simply set in the city of Ptolus. The characters are members of an elite corpse retrieval team working for the Delver's Guild, who more often than not end up facing the same thing that killed the bodies they are sent in to retrieve. Along the way they discover clues to bigger plots but the basic idea is that it's a serial campaign.

Each session is purpose built and very short (5 room dungeon model), so that the group has a sense of accomplishment every session or two. I also use the wide-narrow-wide story building concept to keep control with the players as to what happens next.

festivus
June 15th, 2008, 18:54
Those interested in playing should send me a PM.

We have room for one more person at this point so I may ask some questions about what you are looking for in a story to ensure this is the right match for you.

For example, do you require combat every session or are you ok with a entire session of just roleplaying?

Do you have an idea for what sort of class you want to play already? If so, describe.

How did you come to work for the Delver's as a corpse retriever?

paracharlie
June 16th, 2008, 18:24
Festivus I'm new to FG2 but not to pen and paper itself. I would like to join a campaign roleplay setting if you would allow a new player to FG2.

wavecutter
June 16th, 2008, 23:09
I'd also like to join.