PDA

View Full Version : Keep on the Shadowfell (4th Edition Quickplay)

cybernetic
May 20th, 2008, 23:17
I have the Keep on the Shadowfell adventure now and am looking to put together a one-shot game using it as a test-run/preview for 4th Edition. Anyone interested? I'll have 5 slots open (one for each Pre-Gen character). I'm looking to do this Friday (9pm EST) or Saturday (6 or 7pm EST).

Livor Mortis
May 21st, 2008, 00:36
If it's Saturday at 6, I'd like to give it a shot. If not, it'll be too late for me since I live in Europe. How long do you intend for the session to last?

guiguiBob
May 21st, 2008, 17:34
I'm interested in trying it, I'm only available on friday evening, keep me informed.

wootersl
May 21st, 2008, 17:36
I'd be interested if it's Friday night.

joshuha
May 21st, 2008, 17:41
I am interested and the Friday night time slot works for me. Also, send me a PM, might be able to help you out in making the game run a bit smoother.

frewin2
May 21st, 2008, 20:30
I would be interested in the Friday Night session...

DNH
May 22nd, 2008, 10:25
I too would be interested in a Saturday evening session. I live in Edinburgh though so there's a five-hour difference but I don't see that as a problem just this once. And I am currently home alone too, so I can get away with it!

cybernetic
May 23rd, 2008, 18:08
Unfortunatley, my internet has been out for the past few days..so It looks like I'm going to have to postpone the game. I apologize. :(

I could probably do it on monday, since it is Memorial Day weekend and I am off work all day. Any interest in that?

Griogre
May 23rd, 2008, 19:37
How many sessions do you think this is going to take? But I would be interested on Monday. I can't play on Fridays but I can on Saturdays for a follow on sesson.

Xorn
May 24th, 2008, 15:13
If you play out the adventure from fart to flush, I would estimate a minimum of 3 sessions (one per level). Somewhere between 3-5 sessions for a full game, I'd wager. That depends heavily on how familiar one is with 4E already, though.

KotS is an ***-kicking adventure, by the way.

Livor Mortis
May 24th, 2008, 17:37
I could play this Monday as well, if it doesn't start too late. At 6 EST is manageable, any later than that will be too late for me. And of course, if you can do it earlier, that's even better :)

Quisario
May 26th, 2008, 06:52
Count me in for Monday - 6pm EST as well if it's still on

scytale2
May 26th, 2008, 18:02
Something of a late night, but would be interested in playing if it's on tonight...seein' as me Friday night game hasn't been on for ages:)

Andugus
May 26th, 2008, 18:39
I will plan on playing tonight at 6PM EST. I will check back here at 5:30PM to see if this is a go.

I have been watching for info on game IP. If this game takes flight tonight I would like to be contacted.

Griogre
May 26th, 2008, 22:58
Hmm, no luck. :(

Andugus
May 26th, 2008, 23:09
So it would seem. I am watching while hoping for a miracle :)

I am going to free up my commitment and do something else.

balth
June 3rd, 2008, 04:20
I would love to play in a saturday session. I will monitor to see if you are running...

I am in the process of converting this campaign over into fg2 also, and want to get my feet wet playing 4e so I can run it :)

Elf
June 3rd, 2008, 21:32
If you plan on running the full adventure I would be interested as well. Either Friday or Saturday works for me although Saturday works slightly better.