PDA

View Full Version : Arcana Evolved Products for Fantasy Grounds II Now for Sale!

Thore_Ironrock
May 18th, 2008, 03:34
Digital Adventures, LLC and Malhavoc Press announce that the upgrades for Fantasy Grounds II to our popular Arcana Evolved products are now live! These products include:

Arcana Evolved Ruleset for FGII

Spell Treasury for Arcana Evolved for FGII

Legacy of the Dragons Bestiary for FGII

If you purchased v1 of these products you may be receiving a free upgrade to this product by May 20th, 2008. If you purchased v1 and do not receive an email for the upgrade please contact us.

Special thanks to Kevin and Andy for their hard work with these upgrades. ;)

Morfedel
January 10th, 2009, 03:15
Awesome!

Now all I need is a Palladium Fantasy RPG rules set and I'll be set. :)

Morfedel
June 25th, 2009, 01:55
Does anyone know if this is downloadable or is it mailed? I'd assumed downloaded, but when I paid for it I got some email about receiving it in 2-5 days?

Bidmaron
June 26th, 2009, 12:38
Do the materials still work with all the FG2 updates since its release?

Blue Haven
June 26th, 2009, 14:20
Yeah i wanted to know that too :) i didn´t had time to test them...can you tell me if they work fine...? all the rulesets please ;)

Doswelk
June 26th, 2009, 16:17
Do the materials still work with all the FG2 updates since its release?

I have not have the chance to test them since 2.4.x was released but they worked up to that...

I'll dig them out of archive later...

Morfedel
June 28th, 2009, 01:56
I sure hope they do... I just bought the darned thing! :)

Griogre
June 29th, 2009, 08:06
As far as I know the rulesets should all be working. There were issues with mosts rulesets with the first release of 2.4.1 - which were solved by the hot fix to 2.4.1 a few hours later. With 2.4.4 you should not have any special problems.

Doswelk
June 29th, 2009, 17:55
I have not have the chance to test them since 2.4.x was released but they worked up to that...

I'll dig them out of archive later...

Well It all seems to work for me...