PDA

View Full Version : Campaign: SLA Industries SW Conversion

spookygoose
May 14th, 2008, 20:24
Campaign: SLA Industries SW Conversion

Time of Game: TBA Sunday or weekday evenings

Genre: Dark Futuristic Horror

Rule set/setting: Savage worlds core + SLA Indus tires background conversion

VGT or software: Battlegrounds or fantasy grounds (undecided). Text communication.

Character creation: Pre game with GM( You even get cool custom 3d artwork of your operative)

Campaign Playing style: Good mix of action and role playing. This will be investigative horror more than shoot em up. The world of progress is deadly place.

Player experience required: Beginner + You should try to familiarize yourself with the background before the campaign starts. All background info can be provided however.
You should also try to get hold of a copy of the core savage worlds rule set if possible.

Campaign features:

Dedicated private campaign website with game play features

*players will be able send and receive in character messages from the game world NPC's, with in game consequences, purchase equipment, interact with the media.
arrange solo quests and character development help from the GM
*keep in touch 'in character' with the other PC's and make plans for the next session
*regular game world news and content to help further background development
*campaign material for the players to go through (maps,freely available background material)

High quality graphics and multimedia content. All maps rendered and hand finished. Its all about the atmosphere

Where possible I will share materials for free use in Dunjini or as maps for VGT.

OK For now if you interested email me at [email protected] or leave a message in this thread. Ill try and check back often.
Im going to try and start posting some 'teaser shots' soon

Please try to put the following information in your replys plus any questions

Your time zone: (So I can work out the best time. I'm GMT but able to be quite flexible due to home working.)

General Availability: Days and times you might be interested in playing

Level of experience: (Beginners very welcome of course! but just gives me an idea of the possible group)

Available commitment: (Are you interested in committing to a campaign or just an occasional session)

Thanks

chris
[email protected]

Savage SLA conversion https://www.voidstate.com/rpg/savage_sla_industries_printer_friendly_v1-8.pdf