PDA

View Full Version : Opening in D&D 3.5 game – Sundays 2pm – 6pm GMT (aka 9am – 1pm EST)

KevenSimmons
May 11th, 2008, 13:45
The Ivory Box campaign (a slightly modified Shackled City adventure path) is recruiting one or two players. Game time is Sundays 2pm-6pm GMT with daylight savings observed (e.g. currently 9am-1pm EDT). D&D 3.5 / FGII / ventrillo

Campaign is a mix of action, investigation and roleplay including the occasional social/political encounters that that do not involve combat but do involve die rolls. Party tends to be “white hat” in alignment.

Post here or send me a PM if you are interested. You can also contact us through our campaign discussion forum: https://www.readybb.com/gamerscodicil/

Doomlyman123
May 12th, 2008, 23:59
I wouldn't mind getting into this. The rules seem to be within my understanding and I believe we share the same time zones. If you'll have me, let me know.

KevenSimmons
May 21st, 2008, 00:19
There are still openings available...

ThePirateKing
May 22nd, 2008, 01:17
I'd be up for it

Broadsword
May 29th, 2008, 01:43
If you end up changing the day you game let me know. I'd be interested.

Dnarris
June 1st, 2008, 05:06
I might be interested in this depending on what books can and cannot be used during the campaign.

If the game is pretty open I'd be happy to join.

KevenSimmons
June 2nd, 2008, 01:20
We've had several folks express interest, and so I think at this point we are probably full. If anyone is still interested, feel free PM me and we'll put you on a waiting list for first call if there are any openings.