PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a star wars table

Shivadragon
May 9th, 2008, 01:32
yeah thats right u heard me :pirate:

PM me if u got something going on yaaaaar

Paxar
May 11th, 2008, 01:45
I'd also be interested in a SW game, particularly with Saga Edition rules. I'm at GMT -6 and would be best to play on the weekend.

Kenobi
May 29th, 2008, 17:47
Also interested... I'm a total N00b, but would LOVE to play. I'm GMT -5 and weekends are good for me as well.

Blahness98
May 29th, 2008, 22:31
I know there was a d6 game that was kicking about a little while ago. Don't remember for sure..

Orpheus
May 29th, 2008, 23:46
Is there a d6 Star Wars ruleset for FG2 floating around anywhere?

Valarian
May 30th, 2008, 08:25
Working on it (slowly) ... got the theme and part of the character sheet. Still need to do skills, combat and force tabs

Orpheus
June 1st, 2008, 02:32
Working on it (slowly) ... got the theme and part of the character sheet. Still need to do skills, combat and force tabs
So how are you doing the Wild Die? Or is there no use of the Wild Die in the ruleset that you're working on?

Foen
June 1st, 2008, 08:45
I know there is a Saga Edition ruleset, cos I've played in a game with it. Don't know where the GM got it from but I could find out.

Foen

Oberoten
June 1st, 2008, 09:33
I think it was actually linked here at the boards.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6716&highlight=Saga+Edition

The guys in this thread should probably be able to help.

nakirush
June 13th, 2008, 05:04
I'd love to get in on a SWSE game as well. I'm GMT -5 and available on weekends.

I count three interested parties in that time area (more interested, but not sure on times). All we need now is a GM.

Laucin
June 13th, 2008, 06:57
I'm interested in a SW game myself. GMT -8 here

Valarian
June 13th, 2008, 13:50
So how are you doing the Wild Die? Or is there no use of the Wild Die in the ruleset that you're working on?
Not looked at it yet but it'll be a cascading die based on the first d6 thrown in the die stack. I've done a similar cascading die for a Conspiracy X ruleset. I won't be showing it in a different colour though. I'll also want some mechanism for switching it off (I don't tend to use it myself).

Oberoten
June 13th, 2008, 22:08
Oh... I'd LOVE a working SW D6 version Wild-Die. :)

SO much love for that system. :) Fast and fun.

Paxar
June 14th, 2008, 19:44
I count three interested parties in that time area (more interested, but not sure on times). All we need now is a GM.

I'd GM, but I don't have the full version. Anyone else interested?

nakirush
June 14th, 2008, 22:29
I have the full version, but I have absolutely no GM experience. That, and I don't have enough time to write the campaign or make the maps.