PDA

View Full Version : My only complaint

Silas1066
May 6th, 2008, 01:17
I would great if FG came with a standard d20 option AND a scaled-down "generic" option, with a generic rule-sheet.

In other words, when you create a game, you could choose between d20 (D&D 3.5 rules), or "generic." So if you wanted to play an earlier version (2.0) or another game (GURPS, etc.) you could.

Has anyone created a generic ruleset? Or maybe a ruleset for 1st or 2nd edition? Call of Cthulhu? I don't know the first thing about creating a ruleset, and if I tried, I would probably wreck my current FG installation.

umbralux
May 6th, 2008, 01:37
There are a couple of generic character sheet rule sets, here's one (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6314). There are others available, I recommend looking through the Armory forum.

Doswelk
May 6th, 2008, 10:13
Has anyone created a generic ruleset? Or maybe a ruleset for 1st or 2nd edition? Call of Cthulhu? I don't know the first thing about creating a ruleset, and if I tried, I would probably wreck my current FG installation.

I have seen in the past people stating that they have done 1st and 2nd edition rulesets.

As for COC I gather that it is on its way....

Foen
May 6th, 2008, 19:12
Call of Cthulhu will hit a sanitarium near you some time soon: Digital Adventures is working on an official Chaosium d100 ruleset at the moment, and work is coming on well.

Stuart

Shivadragon
May 6th, 2008, 23:43
*cross fingers and wait*