PDA

View Full Version : A couple minor issues

Moon Wizard
April 29th, 2008, 08:21
I've run into a couple minor issues a few times while playing, so I figured I would note them for the Smiteworks team.

1. Saving throws on the main page are zeroing out when double-clicked. Since I enabled double-click rolling in my ruleset, this affects all my players. All number fields have the <noreset/> tag to prevent accidental zeroing. Character sheet has to be closed and re-opened to reset.

2. If a player is dragging a token on a map linked to the combat tracker, and the GM places the same token on the map again from the combat tracker, then the player's client will generate an error. (It might cause a crash also, since my player restarted FG2 immediately after; but not sure.)

Thanks,
JPG

Valarian
April 29th, 2008, 11:57
I think point 1 may be the way double-clicking has been implemented. I've done the same change with my B5 ruleset and not noticed any issues on the Saving Throws. I'll have to check the ruleset.

Oberoten
April 29th, 2008, 16:02
You might wish to check that they are <numberfields> and not <numbercontrols> ?

Moon Wizard
April 30th, 2008, 09:04
It uses the modifiernumber template from the d20 ruleset. The only thing different is that I added <noreset/> to the linkednumber template, and added an onDoubleClick script handler (which always returns true).

I have only seen it on the host side once or twice in 6+ sessions, but my players complain about it every session.

Wasn't sure if there was something I missed. My ruleset is posted in the Workshop forum.

Cheers,
JPG