PDA

View Full Version : I know someone knows

Kunsgnos
April 29th, 2008, 06:22
I have a problum with picture sizes. I know huge pics are sized down to a smaller window to make more room on the screen but one of my pictures (1024x768 jpeg) when I put it up it is in a really small 2 inch window. The program for some reason resizes it to tiny. I can zoom and see it is just as detailed as before but it is just in a small window. I ran into this problum several times so I know I am not the first, someone has to know what to do.

It was a map I made on Campain Cart 2. I saved it as a jpeg on my decktop and dragged it to the campain folder if that means anything

Ohh and the Computer is vista if that makes a difference. I know it probrably does. half my problums in the last 6 months are vista related.

Thanks in advance

Griogre
April 29th, 2008, 20:24
Hmm this sounds like this might be the wrong size for the map. Typically a map this big should show up at 600x600, showing the top left corner. Is this a module map or did you replace the a map with the same map? If you think it is a problem like this then you can try deleting the CampaignRegistry.lua which will reset some settings.

Alternatively how did you save the CC map? Those are vector graphics and they can be told to scale to almost anything.

In this case, I don't believe it is a Vista thing.

Kunsgnos
April 30th, 2008, 05:24
The size is right. I have steched it and shrank it with paint, but every time I open the pic in FG it is in a 2 inch window.
I fixed the problum some strange way. So for you people here is one way. (there might be a simper way)

1. Close FG.

2. Move the picture out of the folder and back in.

3. Start Fg back up.

You might not have to close FG, but it was closed when I did it, so I put it in the steps.

Oberoten
April 30th, 2008, 07:23
Sounds like a Register problem. We had quite a few of those in the beginning... You could try to delete Register.lua as well.