PDA

View Full Version : An IRC chat channel or LOBBY

trevorgall
April 28th, 2008, 03:28
Is there a LOBBY like in OPENRPG. or an IRC chat channel, where we can try and recruit players.. or discuss the tool online?
If not can i suggest iRC Svr IRC.WEBCHAT.ORG - Channel FANTASYGROUNDS

richvalle
April 28th, 2008, 13:56
There was an irc chat running a long time ago. It had a few people that would show up. Then it moved servers and I never switched to the new one. I suspect it died out.

rv

Griogre
April 28th, 2008, 21:48
There really didn't seem to be enough interest. Most people here recruit people on the guild hall board.

mr_h
April 29th, 2008, 13:57
There's one run under the name FUM (Four Ugly Monsters) that they used a bit for ICON. It's usually not that busy, but there's some of us who idle there and wouldn't mind the company of others.

irc.otherworlders.org
#FUM

Spyke
May 6th, 2008, 17:44
... and FUM has just relaunched with lots of new features, including an excellent chat feature, with a lobby and user-created rooms. (Not just text, but audio and video are available.)

You can hang out there and meet your group before a session, discuss all and sundry, or recruit players.

Go to www.fouruglymonsters.com (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com) and the Chat feature is on the Community menu.

Spyke

Griogre
May 6th, 2008, 18:49
The chat was pretty nice. Actually the whole new FUM site seems nice.

richvalle
May 7th, 2008, 22:20
Yeah, I tried out the chat today. Very nice and fun. I even got to slap Spkye!

:)

rv

Shivadragon
May 8th, 2008, 17:37
i´ll join this FUM irc thing i think that an online discuss/recruit (for ready GM and players that want to play right now a very good tool =)

Spyke
May 11th, 2008, 23:13
You don't all get to slap me though...

:)

Spyke

trevorgall
May 16th, 2008, 11:26
Had alook at FUM. Not many aussies on at a time suitable for Australia. But nice looking site. Ill check there from time to time.