PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds fantasy this saturday @ noon GMT-7

longarms
April 24th, 2008, 19:32
EDIT 11/29/08: game this saturday

Game is on 12pm pacific time (GMT-8) this saturday (Nov. 29th). Open to all, including anyone new to the savage worlds ruleset.

mike

longarms
April 27th, 2008, 05:54
Well, we had three players for today's game, which is definitely good, but I'd like more. So I'll be looking for more players for our May 10th game.

Best quote from today's game:
Vaxx LaBrie: "The Fading Sun? Tavern or ship, please be specific..."
Berkle: Both
Berkle: Its kind of a tavern on the river, you know, a booze cruise
Barnabas: Can't help but smile at the double accuracy of Vaxx's guess.

longarms
May 8th, 2008, 16:54
If you want to test drive my campaign before you join up on our biweekly schedule, then PM me and I'll give you the login info so that you can make a character for this saturday's game.

Thore_Ironrock
May 10th, 2008, 00:15
If you're looking for players longarms stop over at Savage Worlds Online, we already have a bunch of people looking for games!

https://www.savageworldsonline.net/

:D

longarms
May 10th, 2008, 20:01
Well we are trying to play right now but it looks like two of my four players may have no-showed without notice :(

We could use somebody else, last minute, so that we have a game to play today. PM me if you are interested...

longarms
May 10th, 2008, 22:05
OK, I cancelled the noon game due to the no-shows.

I still have an itch to play today, so I'll run an impromptu game tonight at 8pm pacific if I can get at least two people interested. PM me if you would like to play. Beginners to savage worlds are welcome.

longarms
May 21st, 2008, 03:43
Anyone want to try my game out this saturday @ noon pacific? I can run this saturday's game as a one shot or a campaign style, depending on player preference, so indicate your preference in your PM to me or reply to this thread. Good chance for new FG players or people interested in trying Savage worlds.

mike

longarms
June 3rd, 2008, 18:16
Updated original post:

Although I have four tenative+ players for this saturday's game, and I can take up to two more, so PM me if you want to play this saturday Game starts at noon pacific daylight time (GMT-7). You can come by and play even if you aren't sure if you will be able to make the regular bi-weekly schedule.

longarms
June 7th, 2008, 18:18
Updated first post of this thread with the details for this saturday's game...

longarms
June 17th, 2008, 04:43
Updated first post of this thread with the details for this saturday's game...

longarms
June 21st, 2008, 16:35
Game starts in 3.5 hours... pm if you want to join.

longarms
July 3rd, 2008, 17:17
Updated first post for this saturday's game...

longarms
July 17th, 2008, 04:27
Updated first post in this thread based on this saturday's game. New folks welcome, as always.

longarms
July 30th, 2008, 04:31
Updated first post in this thread based on this saturday's game. New folks welcome, as always.

longarms
August 30th, 2008, 20:18
Anyone out there want to try savage worlds in the next hour? I've got two players that want to play in about an hour... and we would love to have anyone else who wants to play.

Game would be about 3 hours long I expect. You can grab one of the characters from my website so that you don't have to make one.

PM me if interested.

longarms
October 28th, 2008, 03:51
We are playing this saturday, Nov. 1st @ noon pacific. Game is open to all, in particular folks you are new to savage worlds.

see first post in this thread for more details

longarms
November 12th, 2008, 23:34
EDIT 11/15/08: game this saturday

Game is on 12pm pacific time (GMT-7) this saturday (Nov. 15th). Open to all, including anyone new to the savage worlds ruleset.

mike

longarms
November 27th, 2008, 03:37
Game is on 12pm pacific time (GMT-8) this saturday (Nov. 29th). Open to all, including anyone new to the savage worlds ruleset.

mike