PDA

View Full Version : I have a major technical issue!

Kzach
April 24th, 2008, 17:07
FG sucks daggy, unbleached, flea-infested, monkey arsehole.

And since the bullcrap EULA prevents me from selling it, I want a refund for this crap-*** product.

Sorontar
April 24th, 2008, 17:58
hmm not the impression I got in this post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56651&postcount=32), seemed you were quite happy with the 4e game you played in.

Working product, user happy at that point so why do you expect your money back again?

Sigurd
April 24th, 2008, 18:09

And since the bullcrap EULA prevents me from selling it, I want a refund for this crap-*** product.

And you think this approach will get you the best results? Did you try the demo? Why did you like it so much before?

Reasonable treatment is a two way street.

Sigurd.

Griogre
April 24th, 2008, 23:07
It is very unusual for a player to have an issue and almost all problems can be resolved eventually as a host if you control your router - and you are willing to take the time. Even if you don't control your router then you can often use a VPN.

Malovech
April 25th, 2008, 03:17

Have you ever bought software before? You'd be lucky to get a refund for software that actually does suck.

richvalle
April 25th, 2008, 06:00
Wow, how have we managed to use FG to play for the last 2.5+ years just about once a week?

Just tonight in fact. :)

rv

Oberoten
April 25th, 2008, 07:19
What exacly IS your problem with the software?

Dupre
April 25th, 2008, 08:25
Please refrain from using explicit language. Maybe there's a solution to the problem you're having. Can you elaborate?