PDA

View Full Version : Email from profile page.

spliskamatyshak
April 23rd, 2008, 01:42
I keep getting an error when trying use the link

Send a message via email to <forum user> on a user's profile page.

The messages are:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: EntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 38 in /web/fantasygrounds.com/www/xcp-handler.php on line 84

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: EntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 50 in /web/fantasygrounds.com/www/xcp-handler.php on line 84

Is this because there is no email defined, the users I'm trying to email aren't set up to receive emails from members or has this been turned off? It's proving difficult to contact people who don't check the forums regularily and don't receive emails when private messages are sent.

Valarian
April 23rd, 2008, 12:56
From the error, it sounds like you're sending to more than one person and you've put something other than a ; in between the user names (probably a space). Try again, entering the user names with just the ; character separating them.

spliskamatyshak
April 23rd, 2008, 14:37
I'm getting the error just clicking on the link on a user's profile page. The error comes up before I even have the option of entering multiple addresses.

spliskamatyshak
May 1st, 2008, 14:38
This also gives the same error using the context menu for users from posts. It looks like a coding error to me.