PDA

View Full Version : savage worlds: low life?

glacius
April 20th, 2008, 00:52
Hi I was looking for a savage worlds low life game, I was in the book store and saw it and would like to join a game if one is available

thanks

glacius
July 5th, 2008, 00:50
bumped up because it would rock

Mobius
July 5th, 2008, 12:26
I wouldn't mind playing in this myself. Unfortunately I don't have the book.

M.

totalgeek
July 5th, 2008, 16:23
Can we get it online? I myself was planning on running/participating in Deadlands: Reloaded would really like to see the SW ruleset in action.

glacius
July 5th, 2008, 16:53
here it is

https://www.studio2publishing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1933

Mobius
July 5th, 2008, 16:54
You could probably get it on drivethru.com

I'm well into SW at the moment. Really like the rules...
I wouldn't mind running or playing something either, after the Delta Green campaign (or during it depending on the time). :)

Although, I'd prefer to play via some voice software, not mad into the whole keyboard thing to be honest.

On the savage worlds front, I have the following books.

Pirates of the Spanish Maine
Solomon Kane
Rippers
50 Fathoms
Runepunk
Sundered Skies
Deadlands (reloaded)

I've also just bought the SW fantasy Grounds software. Although, I'm still tryin' to get to grips with it. My fault as I'm a total technophobe. :o

M.

glacius
July 5th, 2008, 17:00
I couldnt find it on drive through but that does not mean it is not there
but did find it here:

https://www.studio2publishing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1933

If we can get someone dming I think this would be awesome and hilarious.

:)

Mobius
July 5th, 2008, 20:26
Looks like an interesting premise! Are you looking to play "voice" or "typing". 'Cause I'm krud at the whole typing thing to be honest.

glacius
July 5th, 2008, 21:40
Im willing to do either guess its up to the DM

Mobius
July 6th, 2008, 00:51
Gotta' find a GM first I suppose. :D

glacius
July 6th, 2008, 00:55
yes let the DM hunt begin.

glacius
July 8th, 2008, 02:55
Keep bumped

Kalan
July 8th, 2008, 07:25
Well dependin upon what happens in the next couple of days - I _could_ be willing to run this...but I gotta see what happens today and tmrw with this job I'm interviewin for first before I commit to anything.

It'd _likely_ be sometime on a Saturday on a biweekly schedule - but again I gotta wait and see.

I'll keep you's posted ;)

glacius
July 8th, 2008, 11:29
that would be awesome, please let us know

glacius
September 22nd, 2008, 17:05
Ok looks like this is finally happening guys. check out the thread

https://savageworldsonline.net/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=59&func=view&catid=10&id=845#845

Waldo Pepper
September 27th, 2008, 07:23
Indeed. I'd be willing to run a once per month Sunday night game (my time, which is GMT +1 which means afternoons for people in North America). I have room for ~4 players - I would need at least 3 committed players to make things work in terms of campaign development, and would take up to 4 (anymore and things start to bog down). VoIP is fine for character dialog with me if we're using Skype - actions and OOC would have to be typed to avoid things getting too chaotic.

We wouldn't start play until late October or early November because the next weeks are already booked. However, we could probably get together sometime before the first session to deal with character creation because I prefer it to be a group activity to ensure an interesting backstory and compatibility between the players' goals and wishes.

In terms of what you'd need: Just the FG II software. There's no need to buy the book although it's well worth picking up the hard cover version for the art alone - the pdf version is a monster because it's scans of the book's pages rather than a true pdf conversion and it really doesn't do the book justice.

Would those interested in playing want to move through the plot point campaign outlined in the book or are something different?