PDA

View Full Version : Image window toolbar

Archmage
April 14th, 2008, 22:23
I've been looking for a way to create a little "toolbar" at the top of image windows, in order to put common functions in a more accessible place, rather than buried in a right-click menu like they are by default. This should be pretty easy in theory, as all it would require is an anchored control with a couple buttons linked to the same functions that are called by the radial menu.

As usual, I can find no documentation on the functions necessary to activate the modes that are available through the right-click menu; namely entering and exiting mask mode or drawing mode. In my search through the XML and LUA scripts, I have not been able to locate the place where the activation of these functions is scripted.

Is this stuff hard coded? Obviously the program has a method for scripting the radial menu, so why would the image window have its radial menu hard coded?

balth
June 3rd, 2008, 04:37
i sincerely hope you find this and wish you much luck in getting it done, it's on my want list, too!

Foen
June 3rd, 2008, 10:21
Sorry folks, but much of the built-in radial menu stuff for images is inaccessible from script.

Stuart