PDA

View Full Version : Savage worlds game

kyxmma
April 10th, 2008, 17:10
Hi,

I want to do a 1 shot Savage worlds game. I am leaving to Iraq soon and I just want to game as much as I can before I go. If you are new to Savage worlds I do not mind helping you. Here is the story line.

You wake up restrained in a freezing glass tube. The last memories you have are the ones right before you died. As you examine your body you notice scars that were not there before. Suddenly you restraints unbuckle and the glass tube opens...

Well thats how the game begins. If you are interested pm me or post here. I want to play Friday 9pm eastern.

P.S This game is heavy on roleplaying, but there will be enough combat to keep you on your toes :-). Also you will require a mic.

trnorris
April 11th, 2008, 06:04
Sounds familiar. ;)

I would give this a try again, but my Sundays are pretty full for the next month or so. Good luck! (And keep your head down in Iraq.)

kyxmma
April 11th, 2008, 15:08
Yeah I dunno what happened. Lol. I am changing it to friday night because it is a 1 shotter. It'll be cool if you can make.

l1wolf
April 12th, 2008, 05:09
Is this game past, or is it in another couple weeks. If it is on the 25th i might could play.