PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing Vampire: The Masquerade?

XpressO
March 31st, 2008, 23:07
Just popped into mind. I bought the book a couple of years back and read it once through and then I didn't get players to play it so it's been dusting on my shelf.

Anyone interested in creating Vampire the Masquerade ruleset and hosting a campaign? I'd love to play it :eek:

unerwünscht
April 1st, 2008, 00:06
I would love to run a VTM game, but lack the skills needed to make the ruleset and character sheet at this point.

Valarian
April 1st, 2008, 08:22
There's the generic character sheet floating around which would suffice, although a proper character sheet would be better. There was someone doing a New World of Darkness (Vampire - The Requiem) sheet. That would be easy to customise to play the old game, just by removing the success counting and doing that manually.

Hmm, I may run one of these as as off-week game at some point. Haven't played Vampire in years, it'd be a chance to dust of the books.
London by Gaslight anyone? (about 6 weeks time)

Dogzilla
April 4th, 2008, 12:48
I am currently working on a version of Monte Cook's World of Darkness... which is basically Vampire, Werewolf, etc in d20. I am not a coding genius or anything, so I figured I would try this. I just modified the stock character sheet to reflect things that apply to this game, and added custom graphics for buttons and the desktop. I would be more than happy to share what I have with anyone who is interested once I am finished.

- Dog