PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon....

kalmarjan
March 31st, 2008, 22:16
You remember the campaign back in 3.0... the monster dungeon that showcased to the world all that d&d 3.0 had to offer in ways of monsters. You may have even forayed into the depths of evil promised by the mega campaign/adventure.

You may have even survived... for now.

Coming soon to a FGII screen near you...

Return to the Savaged! Temple of Elemental Evil

Details to be announced.

Sorontar
April 1st, 2008, 00:21
Excellent campaign that I tied into the first 3 modules they put out Sunless Citadel etc.

ONOZ flashback of my group mapping the mines ARGHHHHH!

:D

Grosnounou
April 1st, 2008, 02:12
I have sent you a PM, i am interested..... Btw i am from Montreal, so do you talk french? Are you thinking of do it in french?

kalmarjan
April 1st, 2008, 02:36
Je pense que ce sera meilleur jouer en anglais, parce-que c'est ma langue maternel. Je peux parler francais, bien ecrire, mais je pense que ma grammaire n'est pas sufficant pour vous comprenez. ;)

Bien, j'ai un "spot" pour toi, si tu est interesse. On commencera tantot. Je pense que dans 1 ou 2 semaines.

Sandeman

l1wolf
April 1st, 2008, 02:42
I might be interested when the details come out.

Update: I don't actually speak or read anything but English ... sorry.

Sillius
April 1st, 2008, 02:55
I might be interested when the details come out.

Myself as well. By the way, I understood that, and I don't speak French. Must be the Spanish and Latin helping out.

Grosnounou
April 1st, 2008, 04:00
Yeah, i will take your spot.... Just let me know....

RiverRat
April 1st, 2008, 15:55
I would be interested as well. Its been ages since I was mercilessly (and repeatedly) destroyed in the temple. I look forward to it again, and Savaged! makes it even better.

RR