PDA

View Full Version : Almebezbik Campaign

spliskamatyshak
March 31st, 2008, 16:35
Hi All,

I'm in the process of putting together a campaign for FGII based in my personal campaign setting. I have created a campaign in the calendar called "Age of Chaos - Twelfth Cycle - Almebezbik (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=273)".

If you are interested, please apply and read the announcement for more information.

PM or email ([email protected]) me with any questions. Starting level and meeting times have yet to be determined.

I have it limited for 3-6 players, but don't let that stop you. I'll increase the limit if there is enough interest.

Thanks,

Steve P-M

Grosnounou
March 31st, 2008, 18:25
What time do you intend to play and what day?

spliskamatyshak
March 31st, 2008, 21:26
I'm in the Central timezone (US). My gut feeling at this point would be once every two weeks on a weekday evening 7PM-10PM CST/CDT, though it could be more or less often and also probably combined with play by post.

Grosnounou
March 31st, 2008, 22:30
Well let me know, because that would be perfect for me...

Dekana
April 2nd, 2008, 04:19
I'm up for it, as long as it's the week opposite of our Pathfinder game (which, of course, it would have to be since you're in it).

Edit: Oh, I thought it was a Tuesday game for some reason. Let me know if it's not, since that's the only weekday night I have free.

spliskamatyshak
April 7th, 2008, 14:27
Interest in this campaign has attracted a good cross-section of the community, from old-timers to noobies. Those I know are excellent roleplayers, so this should be alot of fun. There are a couple slots left, so jump on in.

A time for the first session is set in the calendar (see initial post for the link).

Those of you who have signed up please email me ([email protected]), as I have information and modules to pass on to you.

Thanks,

Steve P-M

cpbs
April 7th, 2008, 19:54
signed up check your email :)

spliskamatyshak
April 8th, 2008, 20:37
Those of you who have signed up, thank you.

There are further announcements for the campaign in the calendar.

Please email me ([email protected]) if you haven't already and vote to accept the scheduled time of our first session.

Thanks,

Steve P-M

spliskamatyshak
April 12th, 2008, 05:41
I don't want to be annoying, but if you have signed up for the Age of Chaos - Twelfth Cycle campaign and haven't sent me an email yet, please do.

I've also added another announcement on the campaign calendar about languages.

There is another proposed time for the first session, please indicate if you can make either, both or none or them.

So far, I have two amazing backgrounds for characters:
Nyza the Flame, female kobold sorcerer created by Dekana
and
Oliveryn Witson-Chicdell, male human bard created by cpbs

spliskamatyshak
May 1st, 2008, 14:19
This campaign is off and running. We have a great group of role-players participating. I thought it would be good for others who might be interested in joining to see what is going on, so I'm posting the website where everything is being published.

Follow this link (https://sites.google.com/a/almebezbik.com/cycle-of-man-or-monsters-almebezbik-campaign/Home) to see how the campaign began and if you just want to watch, feel free.

spliskamatyshak
May 11th, 2008, 05:37
The latest session was outstanding. Chaos does reign in The Age of Chaos. A couple new players joined this time and had an immediate impact. Beware of halfling rangers with Small greatswords tossed by half-giant psychic warriors. ;)

I've had a number of members sign up, but then not contact me. I give two weeks for a response and then open the spot up again, so the current No. 6 has less than a week to get a hold of me.

Also, if there is enough interest, I'll expand the group up to eight. Right know I looks like I have a very stable five.

spliskamatyshak
September 21st, 2008, 16:06
The Age of Chaos - Almebezbik Campaign is rolling along very nicely, but we have lost a couple of players due to varying circumstances.

To see what the campaign is all about, go to the Age of Chaos website (https://ageofchaos.almebezbik.com). To apply, go to the calendar entry for Age of Chaos (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=273) and sign up.

Thank,

spliskamatyshak
September 15th, 2009, 21:29
So, the Age of Chaos campaign is approaching its 18th month, meeting almost every two weeks while doing play-by-post almost daily in between FG sessions.

We've had the same solid core group of seven players for quite a while now. The characters are quickly eclipsing 12th level, having just destroyed a lich and its phylactery. They are building up for a showdown with a powerful vampire that also happens to be the grandfather of one of the characters.

Check out the website (https://ageofchaos.almebezbik.com/), which has now grown to over 200 pages. Besides the main plot thread, each character also has sub-plot threads that are really adding a special feel to the campaign.

Later,

Stipple
June 14th, 2010, 22:43
Hi Steve.
I can hardly wait to start playing Sjach in your campaign!